Process of Acquiring Musical Performance Skills for Enhanced “Awareness” Given by a Multimedia-Based Learning Approach
Katsuko T. Nakahira*, Miki Akahane**, and Yukiko Fukami***
*Nagaoka University of Technology, 1603-1 Kamitomioka, Nagaoka, Niigata 940-2188, Japan
**Tokyo University of Music, 3-4-5 Minami-Ikebukuro, Toshima, Tokyo 171-8540, Japan
***Kyoto Women’s University, 35 Kitahiyoshi-cho, Imakumano, Higashiyama, Kyoto 605-8501, Japan
-  M. Kori, K. Matsuda, T. Kaiga, and K. Nagase, “A rhythmical sense visualization system based on teacher’s knowledge,” IPSJ SIG Technical Report, 2008, Vol.26, pp. 51-56, 2008.
-  T. Nakajima, “A Practical Study on Piano Teaching Method at the Department of Education – For Acquirement of Musical Capacity,” Studies on Educational Practice, Center for Educational Research and Training, Faculty of Education, Shinshu University, Vol.3, pp. 31-40, 2002.
-  A. Imaizumi, “A Trial of Teaching Piano Playing to Students with No Experience – Group Lesson using Keyboard Pianos: (2) Introduction of Practice Record Cards,” Japan Society of Research on Early Childhood Care and Education Annual Report, Vol.57, pp. 281-282, 2004.
-  H. Suzuki, ““e-Learning” in piano teaching – Practice in The Center for Practical Education –,” Journal of practical education, Vol.19, pp. 11-22, 2005.
-  T. Takahashi, K. Matsuda, T. Kaiga, and K. Nagase, “Evaluation of “Motion-flow” learning system in Japanese tradition dance,” IPSJ SIG Technical Report, 2008, Vol.26, pp. 57-62, 2008.
-  J. Yokoyama, S. Matsuda, K. T. Nakahira, and Y. Fukumura, “Development of a Lesson Support Tool allowing Easy Handling of Multimedia,” IPSJ SIG Technical Report, 2004, Vol.117, pp. 61-66, 2004.
-  M. Kayama, M. Nakanishi, M. Okabe, K. Asanuma, K. Itoh, T. Tamesue, and M. Hashimoto, “Development and Evaluation of the Chorus Learning Support System Based on the Tutoring Knowledge of Chorus Leader,” IPSJ Journal, Vol.51, No.2, pp. 365-379, 2010.
-  K. Yamada and K. T. Nakahira, “Wrong key detection method for automatic evaluation supporting on piano playing,” The Proc. of the 9th Forum on Information Technology, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 253-254, 2010.
-  K. Yamada and K. T. Nakahira, “Designing of Piano Study Supporting System for Beginners,” The Proc. of the 10th Forum on Information Technology, Vol.10, No.3, pp. 709-712, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.