WIN Algorithm for Discrete Online TSP
Yonghua Wu*, Guohun Zhu*,**, Huaying Chen***,
and Jucun Qin*
*School of Computer Science and Engineering, Guilin University of Electronic Technology, No.1 Jinji Road, Guilin 541004, China
**Department of Math and Computer, University of Southern Queensland, Toowoomba, QLD, Australia
***Graduate School of Science, Department of Information System, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
-  G. Laporte, “A concise guide to the Traveling Salesman Problem,” J. of the Operational Research Society, Vol.61, pp. 35-40, 2010.
-  Y. Wu, G. Zhu, and T. Sang, “On Update Mechanism of Online Traveling Salesman Problems,” 2010 Int. Conf. on Intelligent Computing and Integrated Systems, pp. 53-56, 2010.
-  K. Zhou et al., “Algorithms for TSP,” Computer Engineering and Applications, Vol.43, No.29, pp. 43-47, 2007.
-  G. Ausiello et al., “Online Algorithms, Real time, the Virtue of Laziness, and the Power of Clairvoyance,” TAMC, pp. 1-20, 2006.
-  G. Ausiello et al., “Algorithms for the Online Quota Traveling Salesman Problem,” Information processing Letters, Vol.92, pp. 89-94, 2004.
-  G. Ausiello, E. Feuerstein, S. Leonardi, et al., “Algorithms for the Online Traveling Salesman,” Algorithmica, Vol.29, pp. 560-581, 2001.
-  M. Aprea et al., “Discrete Online TSP,” AAIM 2009, LNCS 5564, pp. 29-42, 2009.
-  V. Bonifaci, “Models and algorithms for online sever routing,” Ph.D. Thesis, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, 2007.
-  P. Jaillet and M. R. Wagner, “Generalized Online Routing: New Competitive Ratios, Resource Augmentation, and Asymptotic Analyses,” Operations Research, Vol.56, No.3, pp. 745-757, 2008.
-  V. Bonifaci, “An adversarial queueing model for online sever routing,” Theoretical Computer Science, Vol.381, pp. 280-287, 2007.
-  V. Bonifaci and L. Stougie, “Online k-Sever Routing Problems,” Theory Comput Syst, Vol.45, pp. 470-485, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.