Enhancing Bidding Strategy Using Genetic Network Programming in Agent-Based Multiple Round English Auction
Chuan Yue, Shingo Mabu, and Kotaro Hirasawa
Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University, 2-7 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 808-0135, Japan
-  A. Greenwald and J. Boyan, “Bidding algorithms for simultaneous auctions: A case study,” J. of Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, Vol.10, No.1, pp. 67-89, 2005.
-  P. Anthony, W. Hall, V. D. Dang, and N. R. Jennings, “Autonomous Agents For Participating In Multiple Online Auctions,” In Proc. of the IJCAI Workshop on E-Business and Intelligent Web, pp. 54-64, 2001.
-  P. Anthony and N. R. Jennings, “Evolving bidding strategies for multiple auctions,” In Proc. of the 15th European Conf. on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 178-182, 2002.
-  P. Anthony and N. R. Jennings, “Developing a bidding agent for multiple heterogeneous auctions,” ACM Trans. on Internet Technology, Vol.3, No.3, pp. 185-217, 2003.
-  C. Boutilier, “Multiagent systems: Challenges and opportunities for decision-theoretic planning,” AI Mag., Vol.20, No.4, pp. 35-43, 1999.
-  M. Yokoo, E. H. Durfee, T. Ishida, and K. Kuwabara, “Distributed constraint satisfaction problems: Formalization and algorithms,” IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng., Vol.10, No.5, pp. 673-685, 1998.
-  R. K. Dash, P. Vytelingum, A. Rogers, E. David, and N. R. Jennings, “Market-Based Task Allocation Mechanisms for Limited-Capacity Suppliers,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part A, Systems and humans, Vol.37, No.3, pp. 391-405, 2007.
-  C. Yue, S. Mabu, Y. Chen, Y. Wang, and K. Hirasawa, “Agent bidding strategy of multiple round English Auction based on genetic network programming,” ICCAS-SICE 2009, pp. 3857-3862, Fukuoka, Japan, 2009.
-  D. E. Goldberg, “Genetic Algorithm in Search, Optimization and Machine Learning,” Addison-Wesley, 1989.
-  J. R. Koza, “Genetic Programming, on the Programming of Computers by Means of Natural Selection,” MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1992.
-  S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “A Graph-Based Evolutionary Algorithm: Genetic Network Programming (GNP) and Its Extension Using Reinforcement Learning,” Evolutionary Computation, Vol.15, No.3, pp. 369-398, MIT Press, 2007.
-  C. Yan, S. Mabu, K. Shimada, and K. Hirasawa, “Real time updating genetic network programming for adapting to the change of stock prices,” IEEJ Trans. EIS, Vol.129, No.2, pp. 344-354, 2009.
-  K. Hirasawa, T. Eguchi, J. Zhou, L. Yu, and S. Markon, “A Double-Deck Elevator Group Supervisory Control System Using Genetic Network Programming,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part C, Vol.38, No.4, pp. 535-550, 2008.
-  S. Mabu, C. Chen, N. N. Lu, K. Shimada, and K. Hirawasa, “An Intrusion-Detection Model Based on Fuzzy Class-Association-Rule Mining Using Genetic Network Programming,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part C: Applications and Reviews, Vol.41, No.1, pp. 130-139, 2011.
-  H. Y. Zhou, S. Mabu, W. Wei, K. Shimada, and K. Hirasawa, “Time Related Class Association Rule Mining and Its Application to Traffic Prediction,” IEEJ Trans. on Electronics, Information and Systems, Vol.130, No.2, pp. 289-301, 2010.
-  C. Yue, S. Mabu, Y. Wang, and K. Hirasawa, “Multiple Round English Auction Agent based on Genetic Network Programming,” IEEJ Trans. on Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol.5, No.3, pp. 450-458, 2010.
-  S. Mabu, D. G. Yu, C. Yue, and K. Hirasawa, “No Time Limit and Time Limit Model of Multiple Round Dutch Auction based on Genetic Network Programming,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.15, No.1, pp. 3-12, 2011.
-  A. Byde, C. Priest, and N. R. Jennings, “Decision procedures for multiple auctions,” In Proc. of the First Int. Joint Conf. on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, Bologana, Italy, pp. 613-620, July 2002.
-  M. Goyal, J. Lu, and G. Zhang, “A Novel Fuzzy Attitude Based Bidding Strategy for Multi-attribute Auction,” In Proc. of the 2006 IEEE/WIC/ACM Int. Conf. on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology, pp. 535-539, 2006.
-  X. Sui and H. F. Leung, “An Adaptive Bidding Strategy in Multi-Round Combinatorial Auctions For Resource Allocation,” In Proc. of the 20th IEEE Int. Conf. on Tools with Artificial Intelligence, pp. 423-430, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.