Cooperative Behavior Learning Based on Social Interaction of State Conversion and Reward Exchange Among Multi-Agents
Kun Zhang*, Yoichiro Maeda**, and Yasutake Takahashi**
*Dept. of System Design Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, University of Fukui
**Dept. of Human and Artificial Intelligent Systems, Graduate School of Engineering, University of Fukui, 3-9-1 Bunkyo, Fukui 910-8507, Japan
-  Y. Maeda, “Evolutionary Simulation for Co-Operative Behavior Learning on Multi-Agent Robots,” J. of Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and intelligent informatics, Vol.13, No.3, pp. 281-291, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  M. J. Wooldridge, “An Introduction to MultiAgent Systems,” John Wiley and Sons, Ltd. England, 2002.
-  M. J. Mataric, “Reinforcement Learning in the Multi-Robot Domain,” Autonomous Robots, Vol.4, pp. 73-83, 1997.
-  T. Matsuura and Y. Maeda, “Deadlock Avoidance of a Multi-Agent Robot Based on a Network of Chaotic Elements,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.13, No.3, pp. 249-251, 1999.
-  S. Arai, “Multiagent Reinforcement Learning Frameworks: Steps toward Practical Use,” J. of The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Vol.16, No.4, pp. 476-481, 2001.
-  M. Tan, “Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning: Independent vs. Cooperative Agents,” Proc. of Tenth Int. Conf. on Machine Learning, pp. 330-337, 1993.
-  L. Nunes and E.Oliveira, “Cooperative learning using advice exchange,” Adaptive Agents and Multiagent Systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 33-48, 2003.
-  M. L. Littman, “Freind-or-foe Q-learning in general-sum games,” Proc. of Eighteenth Int. Conf. on Machine Learning, pp. 322-328, 2001.
-  A. Greenwald, K. Hall, and R. Serrano, “Correlated Q-learning,” Proc. of Twentieth Int. Conf. on Machine Learning, pp. 242-249, 2003.
-  J. Hu, and M. P. Wellman, “Nash Q-learning for General-Sum Stochastic Games,” J. of Machine Learning Research, Vol.4, pp. 1039-1069, 2003.
-  M. Bowling, “Convergence and no-regret in multiagent learning,” Proc. of the Annual Conf. on Neural Information Processing Systems, pp. 209-216, 2005.
-  G.Weiss, “Multiagent Systems: AModern Approach to Distributed Artificial Intelligence,” MIT Press, 1999.
-  C. Claus and C. Boutilier, “The dynamics of reinforcement learning in cooperative multiagent systems,” AAAI/IAAI, pp. 746-752, 1998.
-  R. Ribeiro, A. P. Borges, and F. Enembreck, “Interaction Models for Multiagent Reinforcement Learning,” Computational Intelligence for Modelling, Control and Automation, Int. Conf., pp. 464-469, 2008.
-  S. Kato and H. Matsuo, “A Theory of Profit Sharing in Dynamic Environment,” PRICAI 2000, LNAI 1886 pp. 115-124, 2000.
-  S. Arai, K. Miyazaki, and S. Kobayashi, “Methodology in Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning-Approaches by Q-Learning and Profit Sharing,” Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Vol.13, No.5, pp. 609-618, 1998.
-  K. Zhang, and Y. Maeda, “Multi Agent Reinforcement Learning Based on Contribution Degree of Individual and Group Evaluation,” The 27TH Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan, CD-ROM, RSJ2009AC1F1-03, 2009 (in Japanese).
-  K. Zhang, Y. Maeda, and Y. Takahashi, “Group Behavior Learning in Multi-Agent Systems Based on Social Interaction among Agents,” Joint 5th Int. Conf. on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems and 11th Int. Symposium on advanced Intelligent Systems, TH-B3-1, pp. 193-198, 2010.
-  D. Barrios-Aranibar and L. M. G. Goncalves, “Learning Coordination in Multi-Agent Systems using Influence Value Reinforcement Learning,” 7th Int. Conf. on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA07), pp. 471-478, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.