Genetic Network Programming-Sarsa with Subroutines for Trading Rules on Stock Markets
Yang Yang, Shingo Mabu, Jianhua Li, and Kotaro Hirasawa
The Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University, 2-7 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 808-0135, Japan
-  S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, and T. Furuzuki, “Trading Rules on Stock Markets Using Genetic Network Programming with Reinforcement Learning and Importance Index,” Trans. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.42, No.5, pp. 559-566, 2006.
-  S.Mabu, Y. Izumi, K. Hirasawa, and T. Furuzuki, “Trading Rules on Stock Markets Using Genetic Network Programming with Candle Chart,” Trans. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.43, No.4, pp. 317-322, 2007.
-  Y. Chen, S. Mabu, K. Shimada, and K. Hirasawa, “Trading Rules on Stock Markets Using Genetic Network Programming with Sarsa Learning,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 383-392, 2008.
-  T. Eguchi, K. Hirasawa, J. Hu, and N. Ota, “A Study of Evolutionary Multiagent Models Based on Symbiosis,” IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. B, Cybern., Vol.36, No.1, pp. 179-193, 2006.
-  S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “A Graph-Based Evolutionary Algorithm: Genetic Network Programming (GNP) and Its Extension Using Reinforcement Learning,” Evolutionary Computation, Vol.15, No.3, pp. 369-398, 2007.
-  J. H. Holland, “Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems,” University of Michigan Press, 1975.
-  D. E. Goldberg, “Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization, and Machine Learning,” Addison-Wesley, 1989.
-  J. R. Koza, “Genetic Programming: On the Programming of Computers by Means of Natural Selection,” The MIT Press, 1992.
-  J. R. Koza, “Genetic Programming II: Automatic Discovery of Reusable Programs,” The MIT Press, 1994.
-  R. S. Sutton and A. G. Barto, “Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction,” The MIT Press, 1998.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.