Finding Communities Using User Preference in Web Structure Mining
Takeshi Yoshikawa and Hidetoshi Nonaka
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Hokkaido University, Kita 14, Nishi 9, Kita-ku, Sapporo 060-0814, Japan
-  J. M. Kleinberg, R. Kumar, P. Raghavan, S. Rajagopalan, and A. Tomkins, “The Web as a Graph; Measurements, Models, and Methods,” Proc. of the 5th Annual Int. Conf. on Computing and Combinatorics, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol.1627, 1999.
-  L. Page, S. Brin, R. Motwani, and T.Winograd, “The Page Citation Ranking: Bringing Order to the Web,” Technical Report, Stanford University, 1998.
-  Z. Gyongyi, H. Garcia-Molina, and J. Pedersen, “Combating Web Spam with TrustRank,” Technical Report, Stanford University, 2004.
-  H. Shimizu, “A Study on Web Mining Based on Web Communities,” Graduation Thesis, Hokkaido University, 2006. (in Japanese)
-  T. Murata, “Finding Related Web Pages Based on Connectivity Information from a Search Engine,” Poster Proc. of the Tenth Int. World Wide Web Conf. (WWW10), 2001.
-  K. Eguchi, K. Oyama, A. Aizawa, and H. Ishikawa, “Overview of the Informational Retrieval Task at NTCIR-4 WEB,” Proc. of the Fourth NTCIRWorkshop on Research in Information Access Technologies Information Retrieval, Question Answering and Summarization, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.