Social and Group Simulation Based on Real Data Analysis
Kiyoshi Izumi*1, Keiki Takadama*2, Hiromitsu Hattori*3,
Nariaki Nishino*1, and Itsuki Noda*4
*1School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, PRESTO, JST, Tokyo, Japan
*2Department of Informatics, The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan
*3Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
*4Information Technology Research Institute, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Ibaraki, Japan
-  T. Lux, “The Socio-Economic Dynamics of Speculative Markets: Interacting Agents, Chaos, and the Fat tails of Return Distributions,” J. of Economic Behavior & Organization, Vol.33, pp. 143-165, 1998.
-  K. Izumi, “Artificial markets,” Morikita Shuppan, 2003. (in Japanese)
-  K. Izumi, H. Matsui, and Y. Matsuo, “Integration of Artificial Market Simulation and Text Mining for Market Analysis,” Soft Computing, Vol.11, No.12, pp. 1199-1205, 2007.
-  Aite Group, “Algorithmic Trading 2006: More Bells and Whistles,” 2006.
-  K. Izumi, F. Toriumi, and H. Matsui, “Evaluation of Automated Trading Strategies Using an Artificial Market,” Neurocomputing, Vol.72, No.16, pp. 3469-3476, 2009.
-  Kaburobo, “Advanced Robot Trading Platform.” (in Japanese)
-  K. Hall, “STOCK ANSWERS IS YOUR FUND MANAGER PLUGGED IN?,” BusinessWeek, p. 14, August 2006.
-  H. Hattori, Y. Nakajima, and T. Ishida, “Learning from Humans: Agent Modeling with Individual Human Behaviors,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics-Part A: Systems and Humans, 2010.
-  K. Nishinari, “Cellular Automaton Models of Traffic Flow,” Ouyou Suuri, Vol.12, No.2, pp. 26-37, 2002.
-  H. Fujii and S. Yoshimura, “Sensai na douro kouzou ya untenn kyodou no eikyou wo hannei shita jidousha haiki haishutsu ryou hyouka,” Proc. of JSME 22th Computational Mechanics Conf., pp. 204-205, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Shirahama, T. Yai, D. Fukuda, and M. Kanda, “Traffic-Related Air Environmental Evaluation System for Wide-Area Network Using Microscopic Simulation,” Proc. of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, No.772/IV-65, pp. 115-130, 2004. (in Japanese)
-  D. Helbing and P. Molnar, “Social force model for pedestrian dynamics,” Phys. Rev. E, Vol.51, No.5, pp. 4282-4286.
-  M. Moussaid, D. Helbing, S. Garnier, A. Johansson, M. Combe, and G. Theraulaz, “Experimental study of the behavioural mechanisms underlying self-organization in human crowds,” Proc. of the Royal Society B, Vol.1668, No.276, pp. 2755-2762.
-  K. Nishinari, Y. Suma, D. Yanagisawa, A. Tomoeda, A. Kimura, and R. Nishi, “Toward smooth movement of crowds,” Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics 2008, W. W. F. Klingsch, C. Rogsche, A. Schadschneider, and M. Schreckenberg (Eds.), pp. 293-308, Springer-Verlag, 2010.
-  I. Karkin, V. Grachev, A. Skochilov, and V. Zverev, “‘flowtech’ and ‘evatech’: Two computer-simulation methods for evacuation calculation,” Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics 2008, W. W. F. Klingsch, C. Rogsche, A. Schadschneider, and M. Schreckenberg (Eds.), pp. 537-545, Springer-Verlag, 2010.
-  M. Boltes, A. Seyfried, B. Steffen, and A. Schadschneider, “Automatic extraction of pedestrian trajectories from video recordings,” Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics 2008, W. W. F. Klingsch, C. Rogsche, A. Schadschneider, and M. Schreckenberg (Eds.), pp. 43-54, Springer-Verlag, 2010.
-  D. Bauer and K. Kitazawa, “Using laser scanner data to calibrate certain aspects of microscopic pedestrian motion models,” Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics 2008, W. W. F. Klingsch, C. Rogsche, A. Schadschneider, and M. Schreckenberg (Eds.), pp. 83-94, Springer-Verlag, 2010.
-  P. Tome, F. Bonzon, B. Merminod, and K. Aminian, “Improving pedestrian dynamics modeling using fuzzy logic,” Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics 2008, W. W. F. Klingsch, C. Rogsche, A. Schadschneider, and M. Schreckenberg (Eds.), pp. 503-508, Springer-Verlag, 2010.
-  M. Onishi and I. Yoda, “Comparison and visualization method of pedestrian trajectories in a complex office for a long period,” The IEICE Trans. on information and systems, Vol.J93-D, No.4, pp. 486-493, 2010. (in Japanese)
-  T. Yamashita, S. Soeda, and I. Noda, “Assistance of evacuation planning with high-speed network model-based pedestrian simulator,” Proc. of Fifth Int. Conf. on Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics, Vol.58, 2010.
-  T. Kaneda, “Pedestrial Agent Simulation By Artisoc,” Shosekikobo Hayayama Publishing Co. Ltd., 2010. (in Japanese)
-  V. Tabak, B. de Vries, and J. Dijkstra, “Rfid technology applied for validation of an office simulation model,” Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics 2008, W. W. F. Klingsch, C. Rogsche, A. Schadschneider, and M. Schreckenberg (Eds.), pp. 269-275, Springer-Verlag, 2010.
-  V. L. Smith, “Experimental Economics – Induced Value Theory,” American Economic Review, Vol.66, No.2, pp. 274-279, 1976.
-  D. Friedman and S. Sunder, “Experimental Methods: A Primer for Economists,” Cambridge University Press, 1994.
-  J. Duffy, “Agent-based models and human subject experiments,” Handbook of computational economics, Vol.2, pp. 949-1011, Elsevier, 2006.
-  N. Nishino, Y. Okawa, S. H. Oda, and K. Ueda, “An Experimental Analysis of Environmentally Conscious Decision-making for Sustainable Consumption,” Advances in Life Cycle Engineering for Sustainable Manufacturing Businesses, S. Takata and Y. Umeda (Eds.), pp. 407-476, Springer, 2007.
-  K. Ueda, N. Nishino, H. Nakayama, and S. H. Oda, “Decision Making and Institutional Design for Product Lifecycle Management,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol.54, No.1, pp. 407-412, 2005.
-  M. Matsumoto, “Business frameworks for sustainable society: a case study on reuse industries in Japan,” J. of Cleaner Production, Vol.17, No.17, pp. 1547-1555, 2009.
-  M. Matsumoto, “Development of a simulation model for reuse businesses and case studies in Japan,” J. of Cleaner Production, Vol.18, No.13, pp. 1284-1299, 2010.
-  B. Edmonds and S. Moss, “From KISS to KIDS – An ’Antisimplistic’ Modelling Approach,” Multi-Agent and Multi-Agent-Based Simulation, Joint Workshop MABS 2004, P. Davidsson, B. Logan, and K. Takadama (Eds.), pp. 130-144, Springer, 2005.
-  K. Nakamura, T. Higuchi, and N. Hirose “Sequential Data Assimilation: Information Fusion of a Numerical Simulation and Large Scale Observation Data,” J. of Universal Computer Science, Vol.12, pp. 608-626, 2006.
-  S. Tadahiko and H. Tomoyuki, “Marketing mo data douka he,” J. of The Japan Statistical Society, Vol.38, No.1, pp. 31-38, 2008. (in Japanese)
-  Field Informatics Research Group, Kyoto University, “Field jouhou gaku nyuumon,” Kyouritsu Shuppan, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  H. Hattori, Y. Nakajima, and T. Ishida, “A Methodology of Driving Behaior Modeling Based on Participatory Modeling,” IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems, Vol.J92-D, No.11, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  D. Torii, T. Ishida, and F. Bousquet, “Modeling agents and interactions in agricultural economics,” AAMAS ’06: Proc. of the 5th Int. joint conf. on Autonomous agents and multiagent systems, pp. 81-88, ACM, 2006.
-  T. Ishida, T. Terano, D. Torii, and Y. Murakami, “Social Simulation and Participatory Design,” Joho shori, Vol.48, No.3, pp. 271-277, 2007. (in Japanese)
-  C. Camerer, G. Loewenstein, and D. Prelec, “Neuroeconomics: How neuroscience can inform economics,” J. Economic Literature, Vol.43, No.1, pp. 9-64, 2005.
-  D. Lewis and D. Brigder, “Market Researchers make Increasing use of Brain Imaging,” Vol.5, No.3, Advances in Clinical Neuroscience and Rehabilitation, pp. 36-37, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.