Behavior Generation and Evaluation of Negotiation Agent Based on Negotiation Dialogue Instances
Daisuke Katagami*, Yusuke Ikeda**, and Katsumi Nitta**
*Department of Applied Computer Science, Faculty of Engineering, Tokyo Polytechnic University, 1583 Iiyama, Atsugi, Kanagawa 243-0297, Japan
**Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 226-8502, Japan
-  R. Fisher and D. Shapiro, “Beyond Reason: Using Emotions as You Negotiate,” Penguin, 2006.
-  T. Tanaka, Y. Yasumura, D. Katagami, and K. Nitta, “Case Based Online Training Support System for ADR Mediator,” ICAIL2005 workshop Artificial Intelligence and Legal Education, pp. 22-27, 2005.
-  T. Tanaka, D. Katagami, and K. Nitta, “Advice Agent for Online Mediator Education,” AAMAS-06 workshop Int. Workshop on Agent-Based Systems for Human Learning (ABSHL), pp. 43-48, 2006.
-  T. Tanaka, N. Maeda, D. Katagami, and K. Nitta, “Case Based Utterance Generating for An Argument Agent,” The fifth workshop on Knowledge and Reasoning in Practical Dialogue Systems (in Conjunction with IJCAI 2007), pp. 38-41, 2007.
-  T. Tanaka, N. Maeda, D. Katagami, and N. Nitta, “Characterized Argument Agent for Training Partner,” New Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence: JSAI 2007 Conf. and Workshops Revised Selected Papers, Lecture Notes on Artificial Intelligence, Vol.4914, pp. 377-389, Springer, 2008.
-  M. Yuasa, Y. Yasumura, and K. Nitta, “Negotiation Support Tool Using Emotional Factors,” IFSA-NAFIPS 2001 Conf. Proc., 2001.
-  M. Chen, D. Katagami, and K. Nitta, “Let’s Play Catch in Words: Online Negotiation System with a Sense of Presence Based on Haptic Interaction,” IEEE/WIC/ACM Int. Joint Conf. on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology, Vol.3, pp. 357-360, 2009.
-  M. Bono and K. Takanashi, “What Is Necessary in Analyses of Multi-Party Interaction?,” J. of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Vol.22, No.5, pp. 703-710, 2007. (in Japanese)
-  L. Gordon and E. K. Gergory, “Negotiation in electronic commerce: Intergrating negotiation support and software agent technologies,” In 29th Atlantic School of Business, 1999.
-  K. Gregory and N. Sunil, “Supporting international negotiation with a www-based system,” In IIASA, IR-97-49, 1997.
-  K. Gregory and N. Sunil, “Negotiation and the web:User’s perceptions and acceptance,” In IIASA, IR-98-002, 1998.
-  S. Von-Wuu, “Agent negotiation under uncertainty and risk,” In PRIMA 2000, pp. 31-45, 2000.
-  F. Shaheen, W. Michael, and N. R. Jennings, “The influence of information on negotiation equilibrium,” In AAMAS-2002, 2002.
-  C. Mudgal and U. Vassileva, “Bilateral negotiation with incomplete and uncertain information: a decision-teoretic approach using a model of the opponent,” In Cooperative Information Agents, pp. 107-118, 2000.
-  A. Mehrabian, “Silent messages,” Wadsworth, Belmont, California, 1971.
-  A. Kendon, “Do Gestures Communicate?,” A Review Research in Language and Social Interaction, Vol.27, No.3, pp. 175-200, 1994.
-  W. Rogers, “The Contribution of Kinesic Illustrators towards the Comprehension of Verbal Behavior within Utterances,” Human Communication Research, Vol. 5, pp. 54-62, 1978.
-  K. W. Berger and G. R. Popelka, “Extra-facial Gestures in Relation to Speech-reading,” J. of Comuniation Disorders, Vol.3, pp. 302-308, 1971.
-  A. Kendon, “Gesture: Visible action as utterance,” Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, U.K., 2004.
-  http://www12.plala.or.jp/mojo/
-  H. G. Wallbott, “Hand movement quality: A neglected aspect of nonverbal behavior in clinical judgment and person perception,” J. of Clinical Psychogy, Vol.41, pp. 345-359, 1985.
-  M. Kipp, “ANVIL – a generic annotation tool for multimodal dialogue,” In EUROSPEECH-2001, pp. 1367-1370, 2001.
-  M. Hayashi, “Machine Production of TV Program from Script – A proposal of TVML,” Annual Conf. on The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers, S4-3, pp. 589-592, 1996. (in Japanese)
-  S. Descamps and M. Ishizuka, “MPML: a mark up language for controlling the behavior of life-like charactres,” J. of Visual Languages & Computing, Vol.15, No.2, pp. 183-203, 2004.
-  K. Manos, T. Panayiotopoulos, and G. Katsionis, “Virtual Director: Visualization of Simle Scenarios,” 2nd hellenic Conf. on Artificial Intelligence, SETEN, 2002.
-  J. Raskin, “The Human Interface,” Addison-Wesley ACM Press, 2000.
-  T. Kurokawa, “Nonverbal Interface,” Ohmsha, , 1994. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.