Toward Strategic Human Skill Development Through Human and Agent Interaction: Improving Negotiation Skill by Interacting with Bargaining Agent
Atsushi Otaki, Kiyohiko Hattori, and Keiki Takadama
The University of Electro-Communications, 1-5-1 Chofugaoka, Chofu, Tokyo 182-8585, Japan
-  R. M. Axelrod, “The Complexity of Cooperation: Agent-Based Models of Competition and Collaboration,” Princeton University Press, 1997.
-  N. Gilbert and F. G. Troitzsch, “Simulation for the Social Scientist,” Open University Press, 2005.
-  A. Oshima, “The Progress and Issues of IT based Human Resource Development in Japanese corporations,” The 14th Symposium on Social Information Systems Symposium, pp. 99-104, 2008. (in Japanese)
-  CIPD, “People Management and Technology: Progress and Potential,” pp. 14-28. 2005.
-  P. Emma and T. Shuan, “Technology in HRM: The Means to Become Strategic Business Partner?,” in Storey John (Ed.), Human Resource Management, Thomson Learning, pp. 235-249, 2007.
-  A. Rubinstein, “Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model,” Econometrica, Vol.50, No.1, pp. 97-109, 1982.
-  A. Muthoo, “Bargaining Theory with Applications,” Cambridge University Press, 1999.
-  M. J. Osborne and A. Rubinstein, “A Course in Game Theory,” MIT Press, 1994.
-  G. Kersten and S. Noronha, “Negotiation and the Web: User’s Perceptions and Acceptance,” IIASA, IR-98-002, 1998.
-  G. Kersten and S. Noronha, “Supporting International Negotiation with a WWW-based System,” IIASA, IR-97-49, 1997.
-  H. Raiffa, “The Art and Science of Negotiation,” The Belknap Press of Harvard University press, 2002.
-  T. Kawai, Y. Koyama, and K. Takadama, “Modeling Sequential Bargaining Game Agents Towards Human-like Behaviors: Comparing Experimental and Simulation Results,” The FirstWorld Congress of the Int. Federation for Systems Research (IFSR’05), pp. 164-166. 2005.
-  K. Takadama, T. Kawai, and T. Koyama, “Micro- and Macro-Level Validation in Agent-Based Simulation: Reproduction of Human-Like Behaviors and Thinking In a Sequential Bargaining Game,” J. of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation (JASSS), Vol.11, No.2, 2008.
-  C. J. C. H. Watkins and P. Dayan, “Technical note: Q-learning,” Machine Learning, Vol.8, pp. 55-68.
-  R. S. Sutton, and A. G. Bart, “Reinforcement Learn-ing –An Introduction–,” The MIT Press, 1998.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.