Observed Body Clustering for Imitation Based on Value System
Yoshihiro Tamura*, Yasutake Takahashi**,
and Minoru Asada*,***
*Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University, 2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
**Graduate School of Engineering, University of Fukui, 3-9-1 Bunkyo, Fukui 910-8507, Japan
***JST ERATO Asada Synergistic Intelligence Project, 2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
-  D. C. Bentivegna, C. G. Atkeson, and G. Chenga, “Learning tasks from observation and practice,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol.47, pp. 163-169, 2004.
-  B. Price and C. Boutilier, “Accelerating Reinforcement Learning through Implicit Imitatione,” J. of Artificial Intelligence Research, Vol.19, pp. 569-629, Dec. 2003.
-  S. D. Whitehead, “Complexity and Cooperation in Q-Learning,” In Proc. Eighth Int.Workshop on Machine Learning (ML91), pp. 363-367, 1991.
-  T. Inamura, Y. Nakamura, and I. Toshima, “Embodied Symbol Emergence based on Mimesis Theory,” Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.23, No.4, pp. 363-377, 2004.
-  S. Schaal, A. Ijspeert, and A. Billard, “Computational approaches to motor learning by imitation,” 2004.
-  J. H. Connell and S. Mahadevan, “ROBOT LEARNING,” Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1993.
-  A. N. Meltzoff, “‘Like me’: a foundation for social cognition,” Developmental Science, Vol.10, No.1, pp. 126-134, 2007.
-  Y. Takahashi, T. Kawamata, M. Asada, and M. Negrello, “Emulation and Behavior Understanding through Shared Values,” In Proc. of the 2007 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 3950-3955, Oct. 2007.
-  Y. Takahashi, Y. Tamura, and M. Asada, “Behavior Development through Interaction between Acquisition and Recognition of Observed Behaviors,” In Proc. of 2008 IEEEWorld Congress on Computational Intelligence (WCCI2008), pp. 1518-1528, June 2008.
-  Y. Takahashi, Y. Tamura, and M. Asada, “Human Instruction Recognition and Self Behavior Acquisition Based on State Value,” In Proc. of the 18th IEEE Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems, pp. 969-974, 2009.
-  Y. Nagai, C. Muhl, and K. J. Rohlfing, “Toward Designing a Robot that Learns Actions from Parental Demonstrations,” In Proc. of the 2008 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA2008), pp. 3545-3550, 2008.
-  Y. Nagai and K. J. Rohlfing, “Computational Analysis ofMotionese Toward Scaffolding Robot Action Learning,” IEEE Trans. on Autonomous Mental Development, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 44-54, 2009.
-  Y. Takahashi, Y. Tamura, and M. Asada, “Mutual Development of Behavior Acquisition and Recognition Based on Value System,” In From Animals to Animats, Vol.10 (Proc. of 10th Int. Conf. on Simulation of Adaptive Behavior, SAB 2008), pp. 291-300, July 2008.
-  R. Sutton and A. Barto, “Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction,” MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1998.
-  A. Bonarini, A. Lazaric, F. Montrone, and M. Restelli, “Reinforcement Distribution in Fuzzy Q-Learning,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.160, pp. 1420-1443, 2009.
-  K. Doya, “Temporal Difference Learning in Continuous Time and Space,” In D. S. Touretzky, M. C. Mozer, and M. E. Hasselmo, editors, Advances in Neural Information Processing System, Vol.8, pp. 1073-1079, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1996.
-  T. Horiuchi, A. Fujino, O. Katai, and T. Sawaragi, “Fuzzy Interpolation-Based Q-Learning with Continuous Inputs and Outputs,” Trans. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.35, No.2, pp. 271-279, 1999.
-  Y. Takahashi, M. Takeda, and M. Asada, “Improvement Continuous Valued Q-learning and its Application to Vision Guided Behavior Acquisition,” In The Fourth Int. Workshop on RoboCup, pp. 255-260, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.