Development of Automatic Pattern Generation System Based on User Impressions
Toyama National College of Technology, 1-2 Ebie-Neriya, Imizu, Toyama 933-0293, Japan
In recent years, many researches trying to make relation between multimedia and information of user’s impression using the soft computing methods has been developed. But most of these researches aimed at developing multimedia search system, classify things into groups, and so on. In this research, we developed automatic pattern generation system based on user impression and suggest to the new application of the soft computing methods.
-  M. Ishii, “The Retrieval System of the Apparel Material Database Retrieval Technique by Composite Impression Degree,” 5th Asian Textile Conference, Vol.1, pp. 510-514 ,1999.
-  D. I. Perrett, K. J. Lee, I. PentonVoak, D. Rowland, S. Yoshikawa, D. M. Burt, S. P. Henzi, D. L. Castles, and S. Akamatsu, “Effects of sexual dimorphism on facial attractiveness,” Nature, Vol.394, No.6696, pp. 884-887,1998.
-  M. Tada and T. Kato, “Similarity Image Retrieval System Using Hierarchical Classification,” DEXA 2002 LNCS2453, pp. 779-788, 2002.
-  T. Kumamoto and K. Ohta, “Selection of Impression Words for Impression-based Retrieval,” Information Processing Society of Japan, Vol.44, No.7, pp. 1808-1811, 2003.
-  H. Chijiiwa, “Chromatology,” Fukumura book-store, 1983.
-  K. Nakamura, “Antonym Dictionary,” Tokyodo Publishing, 1965.
-  S. Oono and M. Hamanishi, “New Dictionary Thesaurus,” Kadokawa Shoten, 1981.
-  Y. Kano and A. Harada, “Stepwise variable selection in factor analysis,” Psychometrika, Vol.65, No.1, pp. 7-22, 2000.
-  Y. Miyamoto, “Web Application for Stepwise variable selection in factor analysis,” The Behaviormetric Society of Japan, Vol.33, pp. 236-237, 2005.
-  J. R. Landis and G. G. Koch, “The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data,” Biometrics, 1977.