An Integrated Perceptual System of Different Perceptual Elements for an Intelligent Robot
Hiroyuki Masuta and Naoyuki Kubota
Department of System Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University, 6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino-shi, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
-  N. Mitsunaga, Z. Miyashita, K. Shinozawa, T. Miyashita, H. Ishiguro, and N. Hagita, “What makes people accept a robot in a social environment,” Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 3336-3343, 2008.
-  J. J. Gibson, “The ecological approach to visual perception,” Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1979.
-  D. N. Lee, “Guiding movement by coupling taus,” Ecological psychology, Vol.10, No.3-4, pp. 221-250, 1998.
-  H. Masuta and N. Kubota, “The Intelligent Control based on Perceiving-Acting Cycle by using 3D-range camera,” 2009 IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 2009.
-  E. Sato, T. Yamaguchi, and F. Harashima, “Natural Interface Using Pointing Behavior for Human-Robot Gestural Interaction,” IEEE trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.54, No.2, pp. 1105-1112, 2007.
-  N. Y. Chong, H. Hongu, K. Ohba, S. Hirai, and K. Tanie, “Knowledge Distributed Robot Control Framework,” Proc. Int. Conf. on Control, Automation, and Systems, pp. 22-25, 2003.
-  J. G. Garcia, J. G. Ortega, A. S. Garcia, and S. S. Martinez, “Robotic Software Architecture for Multisensor Fusion System,” Industrial Electronics, IEEE Trans. on, Vol.56, No.3, pp. 766-777, 2009.
-  T. Oggier, M. Lehmann, R. Kaufmannn, M. Schweizer, M. Richter, P. Metzler, G. Lang, F. Lustenberger, and N. Blanc, “An allsolid-state optical range camera for 3D-real-time imaging with sub-centimeter depth-resolution (SwissRanger),” Proc. of SPIE, Vol.5249, pp. 634-545, 2003.
-  C. A. Curcio, K. R. Sloan, and R. E. Kalina, “Human photoreceptor topography,” J. of Comparative Neurology, Vol.292, pp. 497-523, 1960.
-  W. Maass and C. M. Bishop, “Pulsed Neural Networks,” The MIT Press, 1999.
-  H. Masuta and N. Kubota, “Perception in A Partner Robot Based on Human Visual System,” Int. J. of factory automation, robotics and soft computing, Issue 2, pp. 48-55, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.