A BPEL-Based Fault-Handling Architecture for Telecom Operation Support Systems
Ing-Yi Chen*, Guo-Kai Ni*, Cheng-Hwa Kuo**,
and Chau-Young Lin***
*Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan
**Department of Commerce Technology and Management, Chihlee Institute of Technology, Taiwan
***Telecommunication Laboratories, ChungHwa Telecom Co., Ltd., Taiwan
-  G. Laures, “Are Service-Oriented Architectures the Panacea for a High-Availability Challenge,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, LNCS 3694, pp. 102-106, 2005.
-  N. Milanovic and M. Malek, “Service-Oriented Operating System-A Key Element in Improving Service Availability,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, LNCS 4526, pp. 31-42, 2007.
-  N. Salatge and J. Fabre, “Fault Tolerance Connectors for Unreliable Web Services,” in IEEE Int. Conf. on Dependable Systems and Networks, pp. 51-60, 2007.
-  D. Jayasinghe, “FAWS for SOAP-based Web Services : A clienttransparent fault tolerance system for SOAP-based Web Services,” IBM developer Works, 2005.
-  W. Zhao, H. Zhang, and H. Chai, “A Lightweight Fault Tolerance Framework for Web Services,” Web Intelligence and Agent Systems, pp. 255-268, 2009.
-  W. Zhao, “BFT-WS: A Byzantine Fault Tolerance Framework for Web Services,” in IEEE EDOC Conf. The Enterprise Computing Conf., pp. 89-96, 2007.
-  W. Tan, L. Fong, and N. Bobroff, “BPEL4Job: A Fault-Handling Design for Job Flow Management,” Leture Notes in Computer Science, LNCS 4749, pp. 27-42, 2007.
-  J. L. Knudsen, “Exception handling versus fault tolerance,” in Exception Handling, in Object Oriented Systems Workshop at ECOOP’2000, pp. 16-31, 2000.
-  A. Liu, Q. Li, L. Huang, and M. Xiao, “A Declarative Approach to Enhancing the Reliability of BPEL Process,” in IEEE Int. Conf. on Web Services, pp. 272-279, 2007.
-  Y. I. Chen, G. K. Ni, and C. Y. Lin, “A runtime-adaptable service bus design for telecom operations support systems,” IBM Systems J., Vol.47, No.3, pp. 445-456, August 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.