Web-Based Intelligent Photograph Management System Enhancing Browsing Experience
Yuki Orii, Takayuki Nozawa, and Toshiyuki Kondo
Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, 2-24-16 Naka-cho, Koganei-shi, Tokyo 184-8588, Japan
-  A. Kuchinsky, C. Pering, M. Creech, D. Freeze, and J. Gwizdka, “FotoFile: a consumer multimedia organization and retrieval system,” Proc. of Conf. on Human Factors in Computing Systems, CHI’99, pp. 496-503, 1999.
-  H. Kang and B. Shneiderman, “Visualization Methods for Personal Collections Browsing and Searching in the PhotoFinder,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Multimedia and Expo, ICME 2000, pp. 1539-1542, 2000.
-  B. Bederson, “PhotoMesa: A zoomable image browser using quantum treemaps and bullemaps,” Proc. of ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology, UIST 2001, pp. 71-80, 2001.
-  Y. Rubner, C Tomasi, and L Guibas, “A metric for distributions with applications to image databases,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Computer Vision, 1999.
-  K. Rodden,W Basalaj, D Sinclair, and K Wood, “Evaluating a visualizationof image similarity,” Proc. of Conf. on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, SIGIR’99, pp. 275-276, 1999.
-  iPhoto, http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/ 2008.
-  J. C. Platt, M. Czerwinski, and B. A. Field, “PhotoTOC: Automatic Clustering for Browsing Personal Photographs,” Technical Report MSR-TR-2002-17, Microsoft Research, 2002.
-  J. C. Platt, “AutoAlbum: Clustering Digital Photographs using Probabilistic Model Merging,” Proc. of Content-based Access of Image and Video Libraries, 2000.
-  A. Graham, H. Garcia-Molina, A. Paepcke, and T. Winnograd, “Time as Essence for Photo Browsing Through Personal Digital Libraries,” Proc. Joint Conf. on Digital Libraries, 2002.
-  Exchangeable image file format for digital still cameras: “Exif Version 2.2 (JEITA CP-3451),” Standard of Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association, 2002.
-  R. O. Duda, R. E. Hart, and D. G. Stork, “Pattern Classification,” John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2001.
-  M. Stricker and M. Orengo, “Similarity of Color Images,” Storage and Retrieval for Image and Video Databases, SPIE, pp. 381-392, 1995.
-  Photobucket.com, http://photobucket.com/ 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.