Robust Estimation of Sound Source Direction with Deterministic Background Noise and Stochastic Source Dynamics Models
Mitsunori Mizumachi and Katsuyuki Niyada
Department of Electrical Engineering, Kyushu Institute of Technology, 1-1 Sensui-cho, Tobata-ku, Kitakyushu-shi, Fukuoka 804-8550, Japan
-  M. S. Brandstein and D. B. Ward (eds.), “Microphone Arrays: Signal Processing Techniques and Applications,” Springer-Verlag, 2001.
-  M. Brandstein, “On the use of explicit speech modeling in microphone array applications,” Proc. Int. Conf. on Acoust., Speech, and Signal Process. (ICASSP’98), pp. 613-616, 1998.
-  S. Araki, H. Sawada, R. Mukai, and S. Makino, “DOA estimation for multiple sparse sources with normalized observation vector clustering,” Proc. Int. Conf. on Acoust., Speech, and Signal Proces. (ICASSP’06), 2006.
-  M. Mizumachi and K. Niyada, “DOA Estimation Based on Cross-Correlation with Frequency Selectivity,” RISP J. of Signal Processing, Vol.11, No.1, pp. 43-50, 2007.
-  S. F. Boll, “Suppression of acoustic noise in speech using spectral subtraction,” IEEE Trans. Acoust., Speech, and Signal Process., Vol.27, No.2, pp. 113-120, 1979.
-  A. Doucet, J. F. G. Freitas, and N. J. Gordon, “Sequential Monte Carlo Methods in Practice,” Springer-Verlag, New York, 2001.
-  J. Vermaark and A. Blake, “Nonlinear filtering for speaker tracking in noisy and reverberant environments,” Proc. Int. Conf. on Acoust., Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP’01), Vol.5, pp. 3021-3024, 2001.
-  D. B. Ward, E. A. Lehmann, and R. C. Williamson, “Particle filtering algorithms for tracking an acoustic source in a reverberant environment,” IEEE Trans. Speech, and Audio Process., Vol.11, No.6, pp. 826-836, 2003.
-  M. Mizumachi and K. Niyada, “DOA estimation using crosscorrelation with particle filter,” Proc. Joint Workshop on Hands-Free Speech Communication and Microphone Arrays (HSCMA2005), CD-ROM, 2005.
-  M. Mizumachi and K. Niyada, “DOA estimation based on crosscorrelation by two-step particle filtering,” Proc. 14th European Signal Process. Conf. (EUSIPCO2006), CD-ROM, 2006.
-  C. H. Knapp and G. C. Carter, “The generalized correlation method for estimation of time delay,” IEEE Trans. Acoust., Speech, Signal Process., Vol.24, pp. 320-327, 1976.
-  R. O. Schmidt, “Multiple emitter location and signal parameter estimation,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagation, Vol.AP-34, No.3, pp. 276-280, 1986.
-  R. G. Leonard, “A database for speaker independent digit recognition,” Proc. Int. Conf. on Acoust., Speech, and Signal Process. (ICASSP’84), Vol.9, pp. 328-331, 1984.
-  A. Varga, H. J. M. Steeneken, “Assessment for automatic speech recognition: II. NOISEX-92: A database and an experiment to study the effect of additive noise on speech recognition systems,” Speech Comm., Vol.12, No.3, pp. 247-252, 1993.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.