Omnidirectional Vision for Mobile Robot Navigation
Zahari Taha, Jouh Yeong Chew, and Hwa Jen Yap
Department of Engineering Design and Manufacture, University Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
-  S. Benhimane and E. Malis, “A New Approach to Vision-based Robot Control with Omni-directional Cameras,” Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 526-531, 2006.
-  S. H. Kohsia, M. M. Trivedi, and T. Gandhi, “Driver’s View and Vehicle Surround Estimation using Omnidirectional Video Stream,” Proc. of Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, pp. 444-449, 2003.
-  J. H. Kim and M. J. Chung, “SLAM with Omnidirectional Stereo Vision Sensor,” Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 442-447, 2003.
-  I. Ulrich and I. Nourbakhsh, “Appearance-Based Place Recognition for Topological Localization,” Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1023-1029, 2000.
-  Appin Knowledge Solutions, “Robotics,” Infinity Science Press, 2007.
-  M. Gordon, “The Robot Builder’s Bonanza,” McGraw-Hill, 2001.
-  Nanophotonics Co. Ltd., “Catadioptric Wide-angle Lens,” http://www.nanophotonics.co.kr/, Access date: 10th July 2008 at 15.00.
-  H. Andreasson and T. Duckett, “Object Recognition by a Mobile Robot Using Omni-directional Vision,” Proc. of the Eighth Scandinavian Conf. on Artificial Intelligence, 2003.
-  M. DaneshPanah, A. Abdollahi, H. Ostadi, and H. A. Samani, “Robotic Soccer,” Itech Education and Publishing, 2007.
-  M. J. Mataric, “The Robotics Primer,” The MIT Press, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.