Analysis of NSGA-II and NSGA-II with CDAS, and Proposal of an Enhanced CDAS Mechanism
Kyoko Tsuchida*, Hiroyuki Sato*, Hernan Aguirre*,**,
and Kiyoshi Tanaka*
* Faculty of Engineering, Shinshu University,
** Fiber Nanotech Young Researcher Empowerment Program, Shinshu University,
4-17-1 Wakasato, Nagano, 380-8553, Japan
-  K. Deb, “Multi-Objective Optimization using Evolutionary Algorithms,” John Wiley & Sons, 2001.
-  C. A. C. Coello, D. A. Van Veldhuizen, and G. B. Lamont, “Evolutionary Algorithms for Solving Multi-Objective Problems,” Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002.
-  K. Deb, S. Agrawal, A. Pratap, and T. Meyarivan, “A Fast Elitist Non-Dominated Sorting Genetic Algorithm for Multi-Objective Optimization: NSGA-II,”KanGAL report 200001, 2000.
-  H. Sato, H. Aguirre, and K. Tanaka, “Controlling Dominance Area of Solutions and its Impact on the Performance of MOEAs,”Proc. 4th Int. Conf. on Evolutionary Multi-Criterion Optimization (EMO2007), LNCS (Springer), Vol.4403, pp. 5-20, 2007.
-  M. Sato, H. Aguirre, and K. Tanaka, “Effects of δ-Similar Elimination and Controlled Elitism in the NSGA-II Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithm,”Proc. IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC2006), pp. 451-458, 2006.
-  http://www.tik.ee.ethz.ch/textasciitilde zitzler/testdata.html
-  E. Zitzler and L. Thiele, “Multiobjective optimization using evolutionary algorithms - a comparative case study,” Proc. 5th Int. Conf. Parallel Problem Solving from Nature (PPSN-V), LNCS (Springer), Vol.1498, pp. 292-301, 1998.
-  E. Zitzler, “Evolutionary Algorithms for Multiobjective Optimization: Methods and Applications,”Ph.D. thesis, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, 1999.
-  J. Knowles and D. Corne, “On Metrics for Comparing Non-dominated Sets,” Proc. 2002 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 711-716, IEEE Service Center, 2002.
-  M. Koppen and K. Yoshida, “Substitute Distance Assignments in NSGA-II for Handling Many-Objective Optimization Problems,”Proc. 4th Int. Conf. on Evolutionary Multi-Criterion Optimzation, LNCS (Springer), Vol.4403, pp. 727-741, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.