Pseudo Online Independent Component Analysis for Dynamical Mixing Using Gradient Optimization
Takahiro Haneda and Shuxue Ding
School of Computer Science and Engineering The University of Aizu, Tsuruga, Ikki-Machi, Aisu-Wakamatsu City, Fukushima 965-8580, Japan
-  A. Hyvarinen, J. Karhunen, and E. Oja, “Independent Component Analysis,” John Wiley and Sons, 2001.
-  A. Hyvarinen, “Fast and Robust Fixed-Point Algorithms for Independent Component Analysis,” IEEE Trans. on Neural Networks, pp. 626-634, 1999.
-  A. Hyvarinen and E. Oja, “Independent Component Analysis: Algorithms and Applications,” Neural Networks, pp.,411-430, 2000.
-  S. Ding, “Independent Component Analysis Based on Learning Updating with Forms of Matrix Transformations and the Diagonalization Principle,” Proc. FCST'06, pp. 203-210, 2006.
-  S. Ding, “Independent Component Analysis via Learning Updating Using a Form of Orthonormal Transformation Based on the Diagonalization Principle,” Int. Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, Vol.3, No.5, pp. 1219-1235, 2007.
-  S. Ding, J. Huang, D. Wei and A. Cichocki, “A Near Real-Time Approach for Convolutive Blind Source Separation,” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS, 2006.
-  X. Guo, L. Wang, X. Wu and D. Zhang, “Dynamic Analysis of Motor Imagery EEG Using Kurtosis Based Independent Component Analysis,” Advances in Cognitive Neurodynamics ICCN 2007, pp. 381-385, Springer Netherlands, 2008.
-  N. N. Schraudolph and X. Giannakopoulos, “Online Independent Component Analysis With Local Learning Rate Adaptation,” Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 12, pp. 789-795, MIT press, 2000.
-  X. Zhu, X. Zhang, and Y. Su, “A fast NPCA algorithm for online blind source separation,'' Neurocomputing, Vol.69, pp. 964-968, 2005.
-  X. Zhu, J. Ye, and X. Zhang, “A fixed-point nonlinear PCA algorithm for blind source separation,” Neurocomputing, Vol.69, pp. 264-272, 2005.
-  M. Kurita, “New Calculus,” Gakujutsu Tosho Shuppann-sha (in Japanese).
-  S. Oishi, “Numerical Calculation by Using MATLAB,” Baifukan (in Japanese).
-  D. Schobben, EVALUATION OF BLIND SIGNAL SEPARATION MEHTODS, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.