Human-Assisted Fuzzy Image Similarity Analysis Based on Information Compression
Department of Reliability-based Information Systems Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Kagawa University, Hayashi-cho 2217-20, Takamatsu, Kagawa 761-0396, Japan
-  J. C. Bezdek, “Pattern Recognition with Fuzzy Objective Function Algorithms,” New York: Plenum Press, 1981.
-  Ch. M. Bishop, “Neural Networks for Pattern Recognition,” Oxford University Press, 2003.
-  W. Pedrycz, “Knowledge-Based Clustering: From Data to Information Granules,” Wiley-Intersciense, p. 316, 2005.
-  T. Kohonen, “Self-Organizing Maps,” Third Edition, Springer Series in Information Sciences, Springer, Berlin, 2001.
-  T. Martinetz, S. Berkovich, and K. Schulten, “Neural-Gas Network for Vector Quantization and Its Application to Time-Series Prediction,” IEEE Trans. Neural Networks, Vol.4, No.4, pp. 558-569. 1993.
-  L. Xu, A. Krzyzak, and A. Oja, “Rival Penalized Competitive Learning for Clustering Analysis, RBF Net and Curve Detection,” IEEE Trans. Neural Networks, Vol.4, No.4, pp. 636-649, 1993.
-  G. Vachkov, “Classification of Machine Operations Based on Growing Neural Models and Fuzzy Decision,” CD-ROM Proc. of the 21st European Conf. on Modelling and Simulation, ECMS 2007, Prague, Czech Republic, pp. 68-73, June 4-6, 2007.
-  G. Vachkov and H. Ishihara, “Learning Algorithms for Compression and Evaluation of Information from Large Data Sets,” CD-ROM Proc. of the SICE Annual Conf. 2007, Takamatsu, Japan, pp. 1837-1844, Sep. 17-20. 2007.
-  G. Vachkov and H. Ishihara, “On-Line Unsupervised Learning for Information Compression and Similarity Analysis of Large Data Sets,” CD-ROM Proc. of the 2007 IEEE Int. Conf. on Mechatronics and Automation, ICMA 2007, Harbin, China, pp. 105-110, August 5-8, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.