A Study of Double-Deck Elevator Systems Using Genetic Network Programming with Reinforcement Learning
Jin Zhou*, Lu Yu*, Shingo Mabu*, Kaoru Shimada*,
Kotaro Hirasawa*, and Sandor Markon**
*Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University, Hibikino 2-7, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 803-0135, Japan
**FUJITEC Co.Ltd. Prod.Dev.HQ, Big Wing, Hikone, Shiga, Japan
-  J. Sorsa and M-.L. Siikonen, “Double-deck destination control system,” in Elevator World, pp. 318-327, 2006.
-  X. Bi, C. Zhu, and Q. Ye, “A GA-Based Approach to the Multi-Objective Optimization Problem in Elevator Group Control System,” in Elevator World, pp. 58-63, June 2004.
-  C. Kim, K. Seong, H. Lee-Kwang, and J. O. Kim, “Design and Implementation of a Fuzzy Elevator Group Control System,” IEEE Trans. on System, Man and Cybernetics, PART-A, Vol.28, No.3, pp. 277-287, 1998.
-  H. Wan, C. Liu, and H. Liu, “NN Elevator Group-Control Method,” in Elevator World, pp. 149-154, February 2003.
-  K. Hirasawa, T. Eguchi, J. Zhou, L. Yu, J. Hu, and S. Markon, “A Double-deck Elevator Group Supervisory Control System using Genetic Network Programming,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, PART-C, Vol.38, No.4, pp. 535-550, 2008/7.
-  S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “A Graph-Based Evolutionary Algorithm: Genetic Network Programming and Its Extension Using Reinforcement Learning,” Evolutionary Computation, MIT Press, Vol.15, No.3, pp. 369-398, 2007.
-  J. Zhou, T. Eguchi, S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, J. Hu, and S. Markon, “A study of applying Genetic Network Programming with Reinforcement Learning to Elevator Group Supervisory Control System,” in Proc. of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC2006), pp. 10392-10398, 2006/7.
-  G. Barney and S. dos Santos, “Elevator Traffic Analysis, Design and Control,” second ed., Peter Peregrinus Ltd, London, 1985.
-  G. Barney, “Elevator Traffic Handbook,” Spon Press, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.