An Optimized Multi-Output Fuzzy Logic Controller for Real-Time Control
Noel S. Gunay and Elmer P. Dadios
Department of Manufacturing Engineering and Management, De La Salle University, 2401 Taft Avenue, Manila, 1004 Philippines
-  E. H. Mamdani and S. Assilian, “An experiment in linguistic synthesis with a fuzzy logic controller,” Int. J. Man-Mach. Studies, Vol.7, No.1, pp. 1-13, 1975.
-  H. Takagi and I. Hayashi, “NN-Driven Fuzzy Reasoning,” Int. J. of Approximate Reasoning, Vol.5, No.3, pp. 191-212, 1991.
-  I. Hayashi, H. Nomura, H. Yamasaki, and N. Wakami, “Construction of Fuzzy Inference Rules by NDF and NDFL,” Int. J. of Approximate Reasoning, Vol.6, pp. 241-266, 1992.
-  E. P. Dadios and N. S. Gunay, “A Fuzzy Logic Based Neural Controller for Highly Nonlinear Systems,” Int. J. of Knowledge-Based Intelligent Engineering Systems, Vol.4, No.4, p. 254, October 2000.
-  E. P. Dadios and D. J. Williams, “Multiple fuzzy logic systems: a controller for the flexible pole-cart balancing problem,” Proc. of the 1996 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Minneapolis, Minneota, USA, April 24-26, 1996, Vol.3, p. 2276, 1996.
-  E. P. Dadios and O. A. Maravillas, “Fuzzy Logic Controller for Micro-Robot Soccer Game,” Proc. of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Conf. 2001 (IECON’01), Denver, Colorado, USA, pp. 2154-2159, Nov. 29-Dec. 2, 2001.
-  N. H. Reyes and E. P. Dadios, “Dynamic Color Object Recognition,” Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence, Vol.8, No.1, pp. 29-38, 2004.
-  L. H. Tsoukalas and R. E. Uhrig, “Fuzzy and Neural Approaches in Engineering,” John Wiley and Sons, Inc., NY, 1997.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.