Non Linear Disturbance Accommodation Fuzzy Control
Slim Abdelbari and Jelel Ezzine
Signals and Systems Laboratory, ENIT, Tunisia
-  J. Castro and M. Delgado, “Fuzzy Systems with Defuzzification are Universal Approximators,”, IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybern., 26, pp. 149-152, 1996.
-  T. Hung, M. Sugeno, R. Tong, and R. R. Yager, “Theoretical Aspects Of Fuzzy Control,” John Wiley and Sons Editions, 1995.
-  J. J. Buckley, “Sugeno Type Controllers are Universal Controllers,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 53, pp. 299-303, 1993.
-  C. Lee, “Fuzzy Logic in control systems: Fuzzy Logic Controller, Part I,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybern., 20, pp. 408-418, August 1990.
-  N. Li, S. Yuan, Y. G. Xi, and S. S. Ge, “Stability Analysis Of TS Fuzzy System Based on Observer,” Int. Journal of Fuzzy System, 15, March 2003.
-  X.-J. Ma, Z.-Q. Sun, and Y.-Y. He, “Analysis and design of fuzzy Controller and fuzzy Observer,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., 6, February 1998.
-  K. Tanaka, T. Ikeda, and H. O. Wang, “Fuzzy Regulator and Fuzzy Observer: Relaxed Stability Conditions and LMI-Based Designs,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., 6, May 1998.
-  H. O. Wang, K. Tanaka, and M. F. Griffin, “An approach to fuzzy control of Nonlinear systems:Stability and design issues,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., 4, February 1996.
-  H. Han, “Adaptive Fuzzy Controller for a Class of Nonlinear Systems,” Int. J. Innovative Computing, Information and Control, 1, 2005.
-  H. Yang, “Subspace-Based Adaptive Predictive Control for a Class of Nonlinear Systems,” Int. J. Innovative Computing, Information and Control, 1, March 2005.
-  Z. Li, J. B. Park, Y. H. Joo, and G. Chen, “Anticontrol of Chaos for Discrete TS Fuzzy Systems,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. I, 49, February 2002.
-  B. R. Andrievskii and A. L. Fradkov, “Control of Chaos: Methods and Applications,” Automation and Remote Control, 64, 2003.
-  C.-S. chiu, T.-S. Chiang, and P. Liu, “LMI-Based Fuzzy Chaotic Synchronization and Communications,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., 9, pp. 539-553, August 1998.
-  C. D. Jhonson, “Theory of Disturbance Accommodating Controllers,” Academic Press, 1976.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.