Verifying the Reliability of Web Services Interactions for the Robot Communication Platform
Masahiko Narita*, Makiko Shimamura*, Sadao Yashiro*,
Kazunori Iwasa*, and Toru Yamaguchi**
*Strategy and Technology Division, Software Unit, Fujitsu Limited, 2-15-16 Shinyokohama, Kouhoku-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 222-0033, Japan
**Graduate School of System Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University, 6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
-  M. Oya, K. Naruse, M. Narita, T. Okuno, M. Kinoshita, and Y. Kakazu, “Loose Robot Communication over the Internet,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.16, No.6, pp. 626-634, 2004.
-  M. Narita, K. Naruse, and M. Oya, “RoboLink: A Robot Collaboration Protocol based on Web Services,” ICAM04 (The fourth Int. Conf. on Advanced Mechatronics), pp. 442-448.
-  M. Narita and M. Shimamura, “RSi’s activities (Robot Services Initiative),” AROS ’05 2005 IEEE Workshop on Advanced Robotics and its Social Impacts.
-  M. Narita, M. Shimamura, and M. Oya, “Reliable Robot Communication on Web Services,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.18, No.1, pp. 36-43, 2006.
-  M. Narita, M. Shimamura, and M. Oya, “Reliable Protocol for Robot Communication on Web Services,” Proc. of 2005 Int. Conf. on Cyberworlds, IEEE Computer Society, pp. 210-217, November, 2005.
-  OASIS, “Web Services Reliability V1.1,” November, 2004.
-  OASIS, “Web Services Reliable Messaging Committee Drafts.”
-  “Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division,” Information Technology Laboratory, NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), “ebXML Technologies.”
-  J. Durand, M. Kass, and P. Wenzel, “The ebXML Test Framework And the Challenges of B2B Testing,” XML Europe 2003, London England, May 6, 2003.
-  OASIS, “ebXML Test Framework Committee Specification Version 1.1 DRAFT.”
-  Electronic Commerce Promotion Council of Japan, “ebXML Interoperability Test Specification Part I: ebXML Messaging Service Version 1.1,” May, 2003.
-  J. D. Kindrick, J. A. Sauter, and R. S. Matthews, “Improving Conformance and Interoperability Testing,” Standard View, Vol.4, No.1, March, 1996.
-  “RM4GS (Reliable Messaging for Grid Services),” Informationtechnology Promotion Agency, Japan.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.