Detection Algorithm for Real Surveillance Cameras Using Geographic Information
Yutaka Hatakeyama*, Akimichi Mitsuta**, and Kaoru Hirota***
*Center of Medical Information Science, Medical School, Kochi University, Kohasu, Oko-cho, Nankoku city, Kochi 783-8505, Japan
**Customer Solutions Development Co., Ltd., Japan, 3-2-1 Sakado, Takatsu-ku, Kawasaki-city, Kanagawa 213-0012, Japan
***Department of Computational Intelligence and Systems Science, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
-  P. Spagnolo, T. D’Orazio, M. Leo, and A. Distante, “Moving object segmentation by background subtraction and temporal analysis,” Image and Vision Computing, Vol.24, pp. 411-423, 2006.
-  C. Motamed, “Motion detection and tracking using belief indicators for an automatic visual-surveillance system,” Image and Vision Computing, Vol.24, pp. 1192-1201, 2006.
-  B. Lei and L. Xu, “Real-time outdoor video surveillance with robust foreground extraction and object tracking via multi-state transition management,” Pattern Recognition Letters, Vol.27, pp. 1816-1825, 2006.
-  L. M. Fuentes and S. A. Velast, “People tracking in surveillance applications,” Image and Vision Computing, Vol.24, pp. 1165-1171, 2006.
-  L. Wang, W. Hu, and T. Tan, “Recent developments in human motion analysis,” Pattern Recognition, Vol.36, pp. 585-601, 2003.
-  E. Stringa and C. S. Regazzoni, “Real-time video-shot detection for scene surveillance applications,” Vol.9, Issue 1, pp. 69-79, 2000.
-  Y. Hatakeyama, K. Kawamoto, H. Nobuhara, S. Yoshida, and K. Hirota, “Color Instance-Based Reasoning and its Application to Dynamic Image Restoration Under Low Luminance Conditions,” Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.8, No.6, pp. 639-648, 2004.
-  Y. Hatakeyama, K. Kawamoto, H. Nobuhara, S. Yoshida, and K. Hirota, “Color Restration Algorithm for Dynamic Images under Multiple Luminance Conditions using Correction Vectors,” Pattern Recognition Letters, Vol.26, pp. 1304-1315, 2005.
-  Y. Hatakeyama, A. Tamura, A. Mitusuta, and K. Hirota, “Detecting Algorithm for Surveillance System using Dynamic Color Images under Multiple Luminance Conditions,” 2005 Int. Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Systems (ISIS2005), (Yeosu, Korea), pp. 404-407, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.