Distance Field Model Concept for Space Representation
Yasuyuki Murai*, Suguru Asaoka**, Hiroyuki Tsuji**,
Hisayuki Tatsumi***, and Shinji Tokumasu**
*School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nihon Pharmaceutical University, 10281 Komuro, Inamachi, Kita-adachi-gun, Saitama 362-0806, Japan
**Dept. of Information and Computer Sciences, Kanagawa Institute of Technology, 1030 Shimo-ogino, Atsugi, Kanagawa 243-0292, Japan
***Dept. of Computer Science, Tsukuba University of Technology, 4-12-7 Kasuga, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8521, Japan
-  I. C. Blaid and C. A. Lang, “Computer aided design of mechanical components with volume building bricks,” Proc., Programing Languages for Machine Tools, pp. 173-184, 1973.
-  N. Okino, Y. Kakazu, and H. Kubo, “TIPS-1: Technical information processing system for computer aided design, drawing and manufacturing,” Proc., Computer Languages for Numerical Control, pp. 141-150, 1973.
-  S. Nonaka, S. Tokumasu, Y. Kawashima, and K. Takahashi, “’A new geometric model,” Proc., The 15th (ASME) Design Automation Conf. on Advances in Design Automation, pp. 135-141, 1989.
-  S. Tokumasu, H. Tatsumi et al., “3D distance measure model and its posture control of the moving bodies,” Proc., Japan USA Symposium on Flexible Automation, pp. 913-920, 1996.
-  T. Kuki, Y. Murai, H. Tatsumi, and S. Tokumasu, “Search of robot passage routes using fuzzy sensing algorithm under unknown environment,” Proc., JSMVL2001 The Second Korea-Japan Joint Symposium on Multiple Valued Logic, pp. 75-78, 2001.
-  Y. Murai, T. Matsuda, H. Tatsumi, and S. Tokumasu, “3D passage navigation under known environments based on distance field space model,” Proc., The 6th Int. Conf. on Engineering Design and Automation, pp. 591-600, 2002.
-  Y. Murai, K. Matsumura, H. Tatsumi, and S. Tokumasu, “Introduction and improvement of genetic programming for intelligent fuzzy robots,” Proc., The 4th Int. Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Systems, pp. 388-391, 2003.
-  Y. Nagata, Y. Murai, H. Tsuji, and S. Tokumasu, “3D passage navigation under unknown environments based on distance field space model,” Proc., The 4th Int. Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Systems, pp. 500-503, 2003.
-  Y. Nagata, Y. Murai, H. Tsuji, and S. Tokumasu, “3D robot navigation under unknown environments,” Proc., Int. Conf. on Intelligent Technologies 2003, pp. 746-754, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.