Supporting Lifecycle Management of Product Data by Organized Descriptions and Behavior Definitions of Engineering Objects
Institute of Intelligent Engineering Systems, John von Neumann Faculty of Informatics, Budapest Tech Polytechnical Institution, Bécsi u. 96/b, Budapest, H-1034, Hungary
-  T. Mannistö, H. Peltonen, A. Martio, and R. Sulonen, “Modeling generic product structures in STEP,” Computer-Aided Design, Vol.30, No.14, pp. 1111-1118, 1998.
-  X. F. Zha and H. Du, “A PDES/STEP-based model and system for concurrent integrated design and assembly planning,” Computer-Aided Design, Vol.34, 2002.
-  Y. Hasegawa and T. Fukuda, “Motion Coordination of Behaviorbased Controller for Brachiation Robot,” Proc. of the 1999 IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetic, Human Communication and Cybernetics, IEEE, Vol.6, pp. 896-901, Tokyo, 1999.
-  M. Tambe, W. L. Johnson, R. Jones, F. Koss, J. Laird, P. Rosenbloom, and K. Schwamb, “Intelligent agents for interactive simulation environments,” AI Magazine, Vol.16, No.1, 1995.
-  M. K. Lim and D. Z. Zhang, “An integrated agent-based approach for responsive control of manufacturing resources,” Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol.46, Issue 2, pp. 221-232, April, 2004.
-  J. J. Shaha and M. Mantyla, “Parametric and Feature-Based Cad/Cam: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications,” John Wiley & Sons, 1995.
-  G. Barequet and M. Sharir, “Partial surface and volume matching in three dimensions,” Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Transactions on, Vol.19, No.9, pp. 929-948, 1997.
-  J. Gao, D. Zhengb, and N. Gindya, “Mathematical representation of feature conversion for CAD/CAM system integration,” Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Vol.20, Issue 5, pp. 457-467, October, 2004.
-  F. Mervyn, A. S. Kumar, S. H. Bok, and A. Y. C. Nee, “Developing distributed applications for integrated product and process design,” Computer-Aided Design, Vol.36, Issue 8, pp. 679-689, July, 2004.
-  R. Sudarsan, S. J. Fenves, R. D. Sriram, and F. Wang, “A product information modeling framework for product lifecycle management,” Computer-Aided Design, Vol.37, Issue 13, pp. 1399-1411, November, 2005.
-  J. C. Chung, “Constraint-Based Variational Design,” Parametric and Variational Design, pp. 63-70, 1994.
-  L. Horváth and I. J. Rudas, “Modeling and Problem Solving Methods for Engineers,” ISBN 0-12-602250-X, Elsevier, Academic Press, 2004.
-  L. Horváth and I. J. Rudas, “Virtual Technology Based Associative Integration of Modeling of Mechanical Parts,” Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.5, No.5, pp. 269-278, 2001.
-  L. Horváth, I. J. Rudas, and G. Hancke, “Feature Driven Integrated Product and Robot Assembly Modeling,” Proc. of the The Seventh Int. Conf. on Automation Technology, Automation 2003, pp. 906-911, Chia-yi, Taiwan, 2003.
-  L. Horváth and I. J. Rudas, “Modeling of the Background of Human Activities in Engineering Modeling,” Proc. of the IECON’ 01, 27th Annual Conf. of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, pp. 273-278, Denver, Colorado, USA, 2001.
-  L. Horváth, I. J. Rudas, and C. Couto, “Integration of Human Intent Model Descriptions in Product Models,” Digital Enterprise: New Challenges Life-Cycle Approach in Management and Production, Kluwer Academic Publishers, pp. 1-12.
-  L. Horváth and I. J. Rudas, “Possibilities for Application of Associative Objects with Built-in Intelligence in Engineering Modeling,” Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.8, No.5, pp. 544-551, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.