Research on the Sheepdog Problem Using Cellular Automata
Yoshinobu Adachi and Masayoshi Kakikura
Tokyo Denki University, 2-2 Nishiki-cho, Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8457, Japan
-  C. W. Reynolds, “Flocks, Herds, and Schools: A Distributed Behavioral Model, in Computer Graphics,” SIGGRAPH 1987 Conf. Proc., 21(4), pp. 25-34.
-  W. J. Crowther, “Rule-based guidance for flight vehicle flocking,” submitted to the Journal of Guidance, Dynamics and Control, Sep., 2002.
-  U. Frisch, D. d’Humieres, B. Hasslacher, P. Lallemand, Y. Pomeau, and P. Rivet, “Lattice Gas Hydrodynamics in Two and Three Dimensions,” Complex Systems, 1, pp. 649-707, 1987.
-  G. W. Baxter and R. P. Behringer, “Cellular automata models of granular flow,” Physical Review A, Vol.42, No.2, pp. 1017-1020, 1990.
-  M. S. Alber, M. A. Kiskowski, J. A. Glazier, and Y. Jiang, “On Cellular Automaton Approaches to Modeling Biological Cells,” Mathematical Systems Theory in Biology, Communication, IMA 134, Springer-Verlag, New York, pp. 1-40, 2002.
-  H. M. Botee and E. Bonabeau, “Evolving And Colony Optimization,” Adv. Complex Systems, 1, pp. 149-159, 1998.
-  H. Kawamura, M. Yamamoto, K. Suzuki, and A. Ohuchi, “Multiple Ant Colonies Algorithm Based on Colony Level Interactions,” IEICE Trans, Fundamentals, Vol.E83-A, No.2, pp. 371-379, Feb., 2000.
-  T. Suzudo, “Spatial Pattern Formation in Asynchronous Cellular Automata with Mass Conservation,” Physica A, Vol.343 C, pp. 185-200, 2004.
-  K. Takahashi and M. Kakikura, “Research on cooperative capture by multiple mobile robots –a proposition of cooperative capture strategies in the pursuit problem–,” Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems, Vol.5, pp. 393-402, 2002.
-  H. Yamaguchi, “A Cooperative Hunting Behavior by Mobile Robot Troops,” IEEE Int. Conf. Robotics and Automation, p. 3204, 1998.
-  N. Shimoyama, K. Sugawara, T. Mizuguchi, Y. Hayakawa, and M. Sano, “Collective Motion In a System of Motile Element,” Physical Review Letters, Vol.76, No.20, pp. 3870-3873, 1996.
-  G. Lee, Y. Komatsu, S. Sone, and N. Y. Chong, “Formation navigation of a team of mobile robots adapting to an environment,” Int. Symposium on Robotics, Int. Federation of Robotics, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.