Network Distributed Monitoring System for Home Service Robots Based on RT Middleware
Songmin Jia, Harunori Gakuhari, and Kunikatsu Takase
University of Electro-Communications, 1-5-1 Chofugaoka, Chofu-City, Tokyo 182-8585, Japan
-  N. Ando, T. Suehiro, K. Kitagaki, T. Kotoku, and W. Yoon, “Implementation of RT composite components and a component manager,” The 22nd Annual conference of the Robotic Society of Japan, IC26, 2004.
-  K. Kitagaki, N. Suehiro, N. Ando, T. Kotoku, and W. Yoon, “GUI components for system development using RT components,” The 22nd Annual conference of the Robotic Society of Japan, IC23, 2004.
-  S. Jia and K. Takase, “Internet-based robotic system using CORBA as communication architecture,” Journal of Intelligent and Robotic System, 34(2), pp. 121-134, 2001.
-  S. Jia, Y. Hada, and K. Takase, “Distributed Telerobotics System Based on Common Object Request Broker Architecture,” The International Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, No.39, pp. 89-103, 2004.
-  H. Gakuhari, S. Jia, Y. Hada, and K. Takase, “Real-Time Navigation for Multiple Mobile Robots in a Dynamic Environment,” Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE Conference on Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics, Singapore, pp. 113-118, 2004.
-  Y. Hada, H. Gakuhari, K. Takase, and E. I. Hemeldan, “Delivery Service Robot Using Distributed Acquisition, Actuators and Intelligence,” Proceeding of 2004 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and System (IROS’2004), pp. 2997-3002, 2004.
-  Y. Hada, S. Jia, K. Takase, H. Gakuhari, H. Nakamoto, and T. Ohnishi, “Development of Home Robot Integration System Based on Robot Technology Middleware,” The 36th International Symposium on Robotics (ISR 2005), TU4H6, Japan.
-  Message-orientated middleware:
-  T. Ohnishi and K. Takase, “The maneuvering system of omnidirectional wheelchair by changing user’s posture,” Proceeding of 2002 international Conference on Control, Automation and System (ICCAS2002), pp. 1438-1443, 2002.
-  http://www.orin.jp/ .
-  Object Management Group,
-  Object Oriented Concepts, Inc.,
-  Java remote method invocation:
-  http://www.is.aist.go.jp/rt/ .
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.