Generation of Interesting Story from Picture Information
Shigeru Kato* and Takehisa Onisawa**
*Yuge National College of Maritime Technology, 1000 Shimoyuge, Yuge, Kamijima-cho, Ochigun, Ehime 794-2593, Japan
**University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba 305-8573, Japan
-  M. M. Faebood, E. Pasztor, and K. Jennings, “Hyperscore: A Graphical Sketchpad for Novice Composers,” Computer Graphics and Applications, the IEEE Computer Society, pp. 50-54, Jan./Feb., 2004.
-  K. Aoki and H. Takagi, “3-D CG Lighting with an Interactive GA,” 1st International Conference on Conventional and Knowledgebased Intelligent Electronic Systems, pp. 296-301, May, 1997.
-  J. Hoshino and Y. Hoshino, “Intelligent Story-board for Prototyping Animation,” IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo, Conference CD-ROM FAI.03, 2001.
-  S. Bocconi, “VOX POPULI: Automatic Generation of Biased Video Sequences,” Proc. of Frist ACM Workshop on Story Representation, Mechanism and Context, pp. 9-16, 2004.
-  K. Kuriyama, T. Terano, and M. Numao, “Story Composition Support by IGA and CBR,” Proc. of the Third Asian Fuzzy System Symposium, pp. 485-488, Korea, 1998.
-  M. Mates and P. Sengers, “Narrative Intelligence,” Proc. of AAAI Fall Symposium, AAAI Press, Technical Report FS-99-01, pp. 1-10, 1999.
-  R. Pérez y Pérez and M. Sharples, “Three Computer-Based Models of Storytelling: BRUTUS, MINSTREL and MEXICA,” Knowledge-Based Systems Journal, Vol.17, Issue 1, pp. 15-29, 2004.
-  S. Kato and T. Onisawa, “Generation of Story-like Linguistic Expressions from Pictures,” Proc. of SICE Annual Conference, Okayama, pp. 3681-3686, Aug., 2005.
-  M. Iwata and T. Onisawa, “Linguistic Expression Generation Model of Subjective Contents in a Picture,” Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence, Vol.3, No.1, pp. 56-65, 1999.
-  M. Iwata, T. Onisawa, and S. Tano, “Creation of Explanatory Sentences for a Series of Pictures by Analyzing Their Relation,” Proc. of IECON2000, Nagoya, Tokyo, pp. 1900-1905, 2000.
-  S. Kato and T. Onisawa, “Generation of Consistent Linguistic Expressions of Pictures,” Journal of Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.17, No.2, pp. 232-242, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  S. Kato and T. Onisawa, “Subjective Explanation of Pictures Considering Feelings of Objects in Pictures,” Proc. of ICCAS 2003, Gyeongju, Korea, Oct., 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.