GML Topology Data Storage Schema Design
Yuzhen Li, Jianming Lu, Jihong Guan, Mingying Fan,
Ayman Haggag, and Takashi Yahagi
Graduate School of Science and Technology, Chiba University, 1-33 Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba 263-8522, Japan
-  OpenGIS Consortium, “GML Specifications,”
available at http://www.opengis.org/.
-  Y. Li, J. Li, and S. Zhou, “GML Storage,” A Spatial Database Approach, ER (Workshops), pp. 55-66, 2004.
-  E. Hoel, S. Menon, and S. Morehouse, “Building Robust Topologies,” In Advances in Spatial and Temporal Databases, Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Spatial and Temporal Databases, SSTD, Santorini Island, Greece, Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2750, 2003.
-  S. Ramage and P. Woodsford, “The Benefits of Topology in the Database,” 2002,
available at http://spatialnews.geocomm.com/features/laserscan2/.
-  M. Egenhofer, A. Frank, and J. Jackson, “A Topological Data Model for Spatial Databases,” Design and Implementation of Large Spatial Databases, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 409, pp. 271-286, 1989.
-  Galdos System Inc., “Developing and Managing GML Application Schemas,” 2003,
available at http://www.geoconnections.org/developersCorner/devCouner_devNetwork/componects/GML_bpv1.3_E.pdf.
-  J. E. Corcoles and P. Gonzalez, “A Specification of a Spatial Query Language over GML,” pp. 112-117, 2001.
-  W. Chung and H.-Y. Bae, “A Specification of a Moving Objects Query Language over GML for Location-Based Services,” In Advanced Web Technologies and Applications: 6th Asia-Pacific Web Conference, APWeb, pp. 788-793, 2004.
-  J. Guan, S. Zhou, J. Chen, X. Chen, Y. An, W. Yu, R. Wang, and X. Liu, “Ontology-based GML schema matching for information integration,” In: Proceedings of 2nd IEEE International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, Vol.4, pp. 2240-2245, IEEE CS, Xian, China, November 2003.
-  Z. Guo, S. Zhou, Z. Xu, and A. Zhou, “G2ST: A Novel Method to Transform GML to SVG,” In: Proceedings of ACM-GIS 2003, ACM Press, November 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.