Visual Cortex Inspired Intelligent Contour Detection
Barna Reskó, Zoltán Petres, András Róka, and Péter Baranyi
Computer and Automation Research Institute, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, 1111 Budapest, Kende u. 13-17
-  H. B. Barlow, “Summation and inhibition of the frog’s retina,” J. Physiology, 119: pp. 69-88, 1953.
-  H. J. A. Dartnall, J. K. Bowmaker, and J. D. Mollon, “Human visual pigments: Microspectrophotometric results from the eyes of seven persons,” Proc. of Royal Society of London, B., 220: pp. 115-130, 1983.
-  A. Grinvald, D. Malonek, A. Shmuel, D. Glaser, I. Vanzetta, E. Shtoyerman, D. Shoham, and A. Arieli, “Imaging of Neuronal Activity,” Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, 1999.
-  A. Grinvald, D. Malonek, A. Shmuel, D. Glaser, I. Vanzetta, E. Shtoyerman, D. Shoham, and A. Arieli, “Imaging of Neuronal Activity,” chapter Intrinsic signal imaging in the neocortex, pp. 1-17, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, 1999.
-  D. Hubel, “Eye, Brain and Vision,” W. H. Freeman & Company, 1995.
-  D. H. Hubel and T. N. Wiesel, “Receptive fields, binocular interaction and functional architecture in the cat’s visual cortex,” J. Physiology, 160: pp. 106-154, 1962.
-  D. H. Hubel and T. N. Wiesel, “Receptive field and functional architecture in two nonstriate visual areas (18-19) of the cat,” J. Neurophysiology, 28: pp. 229-289, 1965.
-  D. H. Hubel and T. N. Wiesel, “Receptive fields and functional architecture of monkey striate cortex,” J. Physiology, 195: pp. 215-243, 1968.
-  S. W. Kuffler, “Discharge patterns and functional organization of mammalian retina,” J. Neurophysiology, 16: pp. 37-68, 1953.
-  A. Polans, W. Baehr, and K. Palczewski, “Turned on by Ca2+! The physiology and pathology of Ca2+ –binding proteins in the retina,” Trends in Neurosciences, 19(12): pp. 547-554, 1996.
-  L. Tao, M. Shelley, D. McLaughlin, and R. Shapley, “An egalitarian network model for the emergence of simple and complex cells in visual cortex,” PNAS, 101(1): pp. 366-371, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.