Pipeline Valve Control Based on EVALPSN Safety Verification
School of Human Science and Environment, University of Hyogo, 1-1-12 Shinzaike, Himeji 670-0092, Japan
-  K. Nakamatsu, J. M. Abe, and A. Suzuki, “A Defeasible Deontic Reasoning System Based on Annotated Logic Programming,” Proc. the Fourth International Conference on Computing Anticipatory Systems, AIP Conference Proceedings, Vol.573, pp. 609-620, American Institute of Physics, 2001.
-  K. Nakamatsu, J. M. Abe, and A. Suzuki, “Annotated Semantics for Defeasible Deontic Reasoning,” Proc. the Second International Conference on Rough Sets and Current Trends in Computing, LNAI, Vol.2005, pp. 432-440, Springer-Verlag, 2001.
-  K. Nakamatsu, H. Suito, J. M. Abe, and A. Suzuki, “Paraconsistent Logic Program Based Safety Verification for Air Traffic Control,” Proc. 2002 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (CD-ROM), IEEE, 2002.
-  K. Nakamatsu, J. M. Abe, and A. Suzuki, “A Railway Interlocking Safety Verification System Based on Abductive Paraconsistent Logic Programming,” Soft Computing Systems, Frontiers in AI Applications, Vol.87, pp. 775-784, IOS Press, 2002.
-  K. Nakamatsu, T. Seno, J. M. Abe, and A. Suzuki, “Intelligent Real-time Traffic Signal Control Based on a Paraconsistent Logic Program EVALP,” Proc. the 9th International Conference on Rough Sets, Fuzzy Sets, Data Mining and Granular Computing, LNCS, Vol.2639, pp. 719-723, Springer-Verlag, 2003.
-  K. Nakamatsu, J. M. Abe, and A. Suzuki, “Defeasible Deontic Robot Control Based on Extended Vector Annotated Logic Programming,” Proc. the Fifth International Conference on Computing Anticipatory Systems, AIP Conference Proceedings, Vol.627, pp. 490-500, American Institute of Physics, 2002.
-  H. A. Blair and V. S. Subrahmanian, “Paraconsistent Logic Programming,” Theoretical Computer Science, Vol.68, pp. 135-154, 1989.
-  K. Nakamatsu, J. M. Abe, and A. Suzuki, “Defeasible Reasoning Between Conflicting Agents Based on VALPSN,” Proc. AAAI Workshop Agents’ Conflicts, pp. 20-27, AAAI Press, 1999.
-  N. C. A. da Costa, V. S. Subrahmanian, and C. Vago, “The Paraconsistent Logics PT,” Zeitschrift für Mathematische Logic und Grundlangen der Mathematik, Vol.37, pp. 139-148, 1991.
-  J. W. Lloyd, “Foundations of Logic Programming,” 2nd edition, Springer-Verlag, 1987.
-  M. Gelfond and V. Lifschitz, “The Stable Model Semantics for Logic Programming,” Proc. 5th International Conference and Symposium on Logic Programming, pp. 1070-1080, MIT Press, 1989.
-  A. V. Gelder, K. A. Ross, and J. S. Schlipf, “The Well-Founded Semantics for General Logic Programs,” J. the Association for Computing Machinery, Vol.38, pp. 620-650, ACM, 1991.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.