Application of Fuzzy Inference Method in Printing Pressure State Expectation System
Jianping Jing*, Yasufumi Takama**, and Toru Yamaguchi***
*R&D Division, Iinuma Gauge MFG. CO. LTD., 11400-1078 Azaharayama, Tamagawa, Chino, Nagano 391-8550, Japan
**Faculty of System Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University, 6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
***Department of Information and Communication Systems Engineer, Tokyo Metropolitan University, 6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
-  J. Jing, Y. Takama, and T. Yamaguchi, “A Proposal of Printing Pressure Control System based on fuzzy Inference Method,” 6th International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent System (ISIS2005), Yosu, Korea, pp. 355-360.
-  K. Hirota, N. Iwamatsu, and Y. Takama, “Proposal of an Internal-State Inference System based on Multimodal Sensory Fusion Method,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol.51, No.2, pp. 347-352, 2002/4.
-  K. Hirota, N. Iwamatsu, and Y. Takama, “Inspection System based on Fuzzy Multi-modal Sensory Integration,” 2nd Int. Symposium on Advanced Intelligent System Conference (ISIS2001), Daejeon, Korea, pp. 109-113, 2001/8.
-  K. Hirota, N. Iwamatsu, and Y. Takama, “Toward the Realization of Multimedia Instrumentation based on Soft ComputingTechnology,” Japan-Tunisia Workshop of Informatics (JTWIN2001), Tsukuba, Japan, pp. 90-95, 2001/10.
-  K. Hirota, Y. Takama, and N. Iwamatsu, “Multimedia Nondestructive Inspection based on Computational Intelligence Technology (Opening Lecture),” 2nd Int. Conf. on Intelligent Technologies (INTech2001), Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 14-20, 2001/11.
-  K. Hirota, “Fuzziness Intelligence Robot Control,” Chapter 2, McGraw-Hill Book (Tokyo), 1985.
-  T. Terano, K. Asayi, and M. Kanno, “Fuzzy Systems Theory and Its Applications,” Ohm Publish, ISBN4-274-02124-6, 1987 (in Japanese).
-  W. E. Snyder, and H. Qi, “Machine Vision,” Cambridge University Press, ISBN 0-521-83046-X, 2004.
-  R. O. Duda, P. E. Hart, and D. G. Stork, “Pattern Classification,” New Technology Communucations Co. Ltd., ISBN 0-471-05669-3, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.