Geometric Identification and Control of Nonlinear Dynamic Systems Based on Floating Basis Vector Representation
József K. Tar*, Imre J. Rudas*, and Miklós Rontó**
*Institute of Intelligent Engineering Systems, John von Neumann Faculty of Informatics, Budapest Tech, H-1034 Budapest, Bécsi út 96/b., Hungary
**Faculty of Science, Eötvös Loránd University, H-1117 Budapest, Pázmány Péter sétány 1/A., Hungary
-  Ö. Morgül, “Stabilization and disturbance rejection for the beam equation,” IEEE Trans. Automatic Control, Vol.46, No.2, pp. 1913-1918, 2001.
-  B. Guo, and Z. Luo, “Initial-boundary value problem and exponential decay for a flexible beam vibration with gain adaptive direct strain feedback control,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, Vol.27, No.3, pp. 353-365, 1996.
-  S. S. Ge, T. H. Lee, and G. Zhu, “Energy-based robust controller design for multi-link flexible robots,” Mechatronics, Vol.6, No.7, pp. 779-798, 1996.
-  X. Zhang, W. Xu, S. S. Nair, and V. Chellaboina, “PDE modeling and control of a flexible twolink manipulator,” IEEE Tran. Control System Technology, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 301-312, March, 2005.
-  P. V. Kokotovic, H. K. Khalil, and J. O’Reilly, “Singular Perturbation Methods in Control: Analysis and Design,” New York, Academic Press, 1986.
-  J. Lin, and F. L. Lewis, “Two-time scale fuzzy logic controller of flexible link robot arm,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.139, pp. 125-149, 2003.
-  “The Mechatronics Handbook,” Editor-in-Chief: H. R. Bishop, common issue by ISA – The Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society and CRC Press, Boca Raton London New York Washington D.C., ISBN: 0-8493-0066-5, 2002.
-  “Intelligent Control Systems Using Soft Computing Methodologies,” Eds. Ali Zilouchian & Mo Jamshidi, CRC Press, Boca Raton London New York Washington D.C., ISBN: 0-8493-1875-0, 2001.
-  H. O.Wang, K. Tanaka, and M. F. Griffin, “Parallel distributed compensation of nonlinear systems by Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy model,” in Proceedings of the FUZZ-IEEE/IFES’95, pp. 531-538, 1995.
-  H. O. Wang, K. Tanaka, and M. F. Griffin, “An analytical framework of fuzzy modeling and control of nonlinear systems: stability and design issues,” in Proceedings of the 1995 American Control Conference, Seattle, pp. 2272-2276, 1995.
-  K. Tanaka, T. Ikeda, and H. O. Wang, “Robust stabilization of a class of uncertain nonlinear systems via fuzzy control: quadratic stabilizability, H∞ control theory and linear matrix inequalities,” IEEE Tran. Fuzzy Systems, Vol.4, No.1, pp. 1-13, February, 1996.
-  I. Kováčová, L. Madarász, D. Kováč, and J. Vojtko, “Neural Network Linearization of Pressure Force Sensor Transfer Characteristics,” Proc. of the 8th International Conference on Intelligent Engineering Systems 2004 (INES’04), Technical University of Cluj-Napoca Romania, pp. 79-82, ISBN 973-662-120-0, September 19-21, 2004.
-  J. S. Jang, “Self-Learning Fuzzy Controllers Based on Temporal Back Propagation,” IEEE Trans. on Neural Networks, Vol.3, No.5, 1992.
-  J. S. Jang, and C. Sun, “Neuro-Fuzzy Modeling and Control,” Proc. of IEEE, Vol.83, No.3, pp. 378-406, 1995.
-  “Fuzzy Logic Toolbox User’s Guide,” Math Works, Inc., 1995.
-  J. Moody, and C. Darken, “Fast Learning in Networks of Locally-Tuned Processing Units,” Neural Computation, Vol.1, pp. 281-294, 1989.
-  M. Clerc, and J. Kennedy, “The particle swarm-explosion, stability and convergence in a multidimensional complex space,” IEEE Tran. Evolutionary Computation, Vol.6, No.1, pp. 58-73, February, 2002.
-  Y. Shi, and R. C. Eberhart, “Empirical study of particle swarm optimization,” in Proceedings of the 1999 Congr. Evolutionary Computation, IEEE Service Center, Piscataway, NJ, pp. 1945-1950, 1999.
-  J. Vaščák, and L. Madarász, “Similarity Relations in Diagnosis Fuzzy Systems,” Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence, Vol.4, No.4, Fuji Press, Japan, ISSN 1343-0130, pp. 246-250, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.