Implementation of Course Model Driven Virtual Classroom in Higher Education
József Gáti, and Gyula Kártyás
Budapest Tech Polytechnical Institution, Bécsi út 96/B, H-1034 Budapest, Hungary
-  L. Horváth, I. J. Rudas, and O. Kaynak, “Modeling Virtual Classroom for Education in Engineering,” in Proc. of 2nd International Conference on Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training, Kumamoto, Japan, 2001, pp. 395-398.
-  I. J. Rudas, and L. Horváth, “Course Model Based Distance Higher Education of Engineering Modeling,” in WSEAS Transactions on Advances in Engineering Education, ISSN 1790-1979, New Yersey and Athens, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 67-72, 2004.
-  L. Horváth, and I. J. Rudas, “A Model-based Approach to Virtual University,” in Proc. of the 4th International Conference on Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training, Marrakech, Morocco, APRIMt Publishing, Rabat, Morocco, ISBN 9954-8352-0-2, pp. 777-780, 2003.
-  R. Teare, D. Davies, and E. Sandelands, “The Virtual University: An Action Paradigm and Process for Workplace Learning,” Cassell Academic, 1999.
-  S. R. Hiltz, “The Virtual Classroom: Learning Without Limits Via Computer Networks,” Human/Computer Interaction, 1997.
-  G. C. V. Dusen, “The Virtual Campus, Technology and Reform in Higher Education,” George Washington University School of Education & Human Dev., 1997.
-  D. Levický, D. Kocur, P. Podhradský, S. Blaško, S. Marchevský, and P. Galajda, “Application of Multimedia Platforms in e-Learning,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training 2002, Budapest, Hungary, pp. 201-204.
-  J. Sinay, D. Kocur, P. Košč, and S. Benčo, “Experiences with e-Learning Implementation at the Technical University of Kosice,” in Proceedings of The 5th International Conference Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training 2004, Istanbul, Turkey, pp. 179-183.
-  P. Košč, J. Sinay, D. Kocur, and S. Benčo, “Institutional Implementation of e-LearningTechnologies in Higher Education,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies and Applications, 2004, Košice, Slovakia, pp. 451-456.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.