Classification of Time Series Using Singular Values and Wavelet Subband Analysis with ANN and SVM Classifiers
Balázs Benyó*, Péter Somogyi**, and Béla Paláncz***
*Department of Information Technology, Széchenyi István University, Egyetem tér 1., Győr H-9026, Hungary
**Department of Control Engineering and Information Technology, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Magyar tudósok krt. 2., Budapest H-1117, Hungary
***Department of Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Műegyetem rakpart 3., Budapest H-1117, Hungary
-  Aboufadel and Schlicker, “Discovering Wavelets,” Wiley-Interscience, 1999.
-  B. Benyó et al., “Characterization of the Temporal Pattern of Cerebral Blood Flow Oscillations,” Proc. of 2004 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, pp. 468-471, July, 2004.
-  B. Benyó et al., “Characterization of Cerebral Blood Flow Oscillations Using Different Classification Methods,” Proc. of 2005 IFAC, electronic publication #04987, 2005.
-  B. Benyó et al., “Classification of Cerebral Flood Flow Oscillation using SVM classifiers with different kernels,” Intelligent Systems at the Service of Mankind, Vol.2, pp. 145-151, 2005.
-  B. Diehl et al., “Spontaneous oscillations in cerebral blood flow velocities in middle cerebral arteries in control subjects and patients with epilepsy,” Stroke, Vol.28, pp. 2457-2459, 1997.
-  N. Cristianini, and J. Shawe-Taylor, “An introduction to Support Vector Machines and other kernel-based learning methods,” Cambridge University Press, 2000.
-  G. Lenzsér et al., “Nitric oxide synthase blockade sensitizes the cerebrocortical circulation to thromboxane-induced CBF oscillations,” Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism, Vol.23, p. 88, 2003.
-  J. C. Goswami, and A. K. Chan, “Fundamentals of Wavelets. Theory, Algorithms, and Application,” Wiley, 1999.
-  L. Zhang et al., “Wavelet Support Vector Machine,” IEEE Trans. Systems, Man and Cybernetics – Part B: Cybernetics, 4(1): pp. 34-39, Februray, 2004.
-  H. Nilsson, and C. Aalkjær, “Vasomotion mechanisms and physiological importance,” Molecular Interventions, Vol.7, pp. 59-68, 2003.
-  B. Paláncz, “Support Vector Classifier via Mathematica,” Wolfram Research Mathematica Information Center, 2004.
-  B. Paláncz, “Wavelets and their Application to Digital Image Processing,” Publications in Geomatics, 2004, Győr, ISSN: 1419-6492.
-  W. Shaw, and J. Tigg, “Applied Mathematica,” Addison-Wesley, 1994.
-  Z. Lacza et al., “The cerebrocortical microcirculatory effect of nitric oxide synthase blockade is dependent upon baseline red blood cell flow in the rat,” Neuroscience Letters, Vol.291, pp. 65-68, 2000.
-  Z. Lacza et al., “NO synthase blockade induces chaotic cerebral vasomotion via activation of thromboxane receptors,” Stroke, Vol.32, pp. 2609-2614, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.