An Efficient Algorithm for Traffic Sign Detection
Aryuanto Soetedjo*, and Koichi Yamada**
*Information Science and Control Engineering, Nagaoka University of Technology, 1603-1 Kamitomiokamachi, Nagaoka, Niigata 940-2188, Japan
**Management and Information Systems Science, Nagaoka University of Technology, 1603-1 Kamitomiokamachi, Nagaoka, Niigata 940-2188, Japan
-  H. M. Yang, C. L. Liu, and S. M. Huang, “Traffic sign recognition in disturbing Environments,” Proc. of ISMIS’03, Maebashi City, Japan, pp. 28-31, October, 2003.
-  J. C. Hsien, and S. Y. Chen, “Road sign detection and recognition using markov model,” The 14th Workshop on OOTA, 2003.
-  S.-H. Hsu, and C.-L. Huang, “Road sign detection and recognition using matching pursuit method,” Image and Vision Computing, Vol.19, pp. 119-129, 2001.
-  D. M. Gavrila, “Traffic sign recognition revisited,” Proc. of the 21st DAGM Symposium fur Musterekennung, pp. 86-93, Springer Verlag, 1999.
-  L. Sekanina, and J. Torresen, “Detection of Norwegian speed limit signs,” Proc. of the 16th European Simulation Multiconference, Delft, NL, SCS, pp. 337-340, 2002.
-  Y. Aoyagi, and T. Asakura, “A study on traffic sign recognition in scene image using genetic algorithms and neural networks,” Proc. of 22nd International Conference on Industrial Electronics, Control, and Instrumentation, IEEE, August, 1996.
-  A. de la Escalera, J. M. Armingol, and M. Mata, “Traffic sign recognition and analysis for intelligent vehicles,” Image and Vision Computing, Vol.21, pp. 247-258, 2003.
-  G. Roth, and M. D. Levine, “Geometric primitive extraction using genetic algorithm,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.16, 1994.
-  P. Y. Yin, “A new circle/ellipse detector using genetic algorithms,” Pattern Recognition Letter, Vol.20, 1999.
-  H. Chun-Ta, and C. Ling-Hwei, “A high speed algorithm for elliptical object detection,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol.5, No.3, March, 1996.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.