Discovering Both Positive and Negative Fuzzy Association Rules in Large Transaction Databases
Jianchao Han, and Mohsen Beheshti
Department of Computer Science, California State University, Dominguez Hills, 1000 E. Victoria St., Carson, CA 90747, USA
-  R. Agrawal, T. Imielinski, and A. Swami, “Mining Association Rules between Sets of Items in Large Databases,” Proc. of ACM SIGMOD Conf. on Management of Data, pp. 207-216, 1993.
-  R. Agrawal, H. Mannila, R. Srikant, H. Toivonen, and A. Verkamo, “Fast Discovery of Association Rules, Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining,” ed. by U. Fayyard, G. Piatetsky-Shapiro, P. Smyth, R. Uthrusamy, AAAI Press, pp. 307-328, 1996.
-  M. Antonie, and O. Zaiane, “An Associative Classifier Based on Positive and Negative Rules,” Proc. of 9th ACM SIGMOD Workshop on Research Issues in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, pp. 64-69, 2004.
-  P. Bosc, D. Dubois, O. Pivert, and H. Prade, “On Fuzzy Association Rules Based on Fuzzy Cardinalities,” Proc. of IEEE Internal. Fuzzy Systems Conf., pp. 461-464, 2001.
-  P. Bosc, and O. Pivert, “On some Fuzzy Extensions of Association Rules,” Proc. of Joint 9th IFSA World Congress and 20th NAFIPS Internal. Conf., pp. 1104-1109, 2001.
-  S. Brin, R. Motwani, and C. Silverstein, “Beyond Market Baskets: Generalizing Association Rules to Correlations,” Proc. of ACM SIGMOD internal. Conf. on Management of Data, pp. 265-276, 1997.
-  G. Chen, Q. Wei, and E. E. Kerre, “Fuzzy Data Mining: Discovery of Fuzzy Generalized Association Rules,” Recent Research Issues on Management of Fuzziness in Databases, ed. By G. Bordogna, G. Pasi, Springer Physica-Verlag, pp. 45-66, 2000.
-  B. Chien, Z. Lin, and T. Hong, “An Efficient Clustering Algorithm for Mining Fuzzy Quantitative Association Rules,” Proc. of 9th Internal. Fuzzy Systems Association World Congress, pp. 1306-1311, 2001.
-  M. De Cock, C. Cornelis, and E. E. Kerre, “Fuzzy Association Rules: a Two-Sided Approach,” Proc. of Internal. Conf. on Fuzzy Information Processing-Theories and Applications, pp. 385-390, 2003.
-  D. Dubois, E. Hullermeier, and H. Prade, “A Note on Quality Measures for Fuzzy Association Rules,” Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligemce, 2715, pp. 346-353, 2003.
-  A. Fu, “Finding fuzzy sets for the mining of fuzzy association rules for umerical attributes,” Proc. of 1st Int’l Symposium on Intelligent Data Enginerring and Learning, pp. 263-268, 1998.
-  A. Gyenesei, “Mining Weighted Association Rules for Fuzzy Quantitative Items,” Proc. of PKDD Conference, pp. 416-423, 2000.
-  J. Han, and Y. Fu, “Discovery of multiple-level association rules,” Proc. of 21st Int’l Conf. on Very Large Data Bases, pp. 420-432, 1995.
-  E. Hullermeier, “Fuzzy Association Rules: Semantic Issues and Quality Measures,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2206, Springer, pp. 380-391, 2001.
-  E. Hullermeier, “Mining Implication-Based Fuzzy Association Rules in Databases,” Proc. of 9th Int’l Conf. on Info. Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems I: pp. 101-108, 2002.
-  A. Savasere, E. Omiecinski, and S. Navathe, “Mining for Strong Negative Associations in a Large Databases of Customer Transactions,” Proc. of Int’l Conf. on Data Engineering, pp. 491-502, 1998.
-  R. Srikant, and R. Agrawal, “Mining Quantitative Association Rules in Large Relational Tables,” Proc. of the ACM SIGMOD Int’l Conf. on Management of Data, pp. 1-12, 1996.
-  R. Srikant, and A. Agrawal, “Mining Generalized Association Rules,” Proc. of 21th Int’l Conf. on Very Large Databases, pp. 407-419, 1995.
-  S. Srikant, Q. Vu, and R. Agrawal, “Mining Association Rules with Item Constraints,” Proc. of ACMKDD Internal. Conf. on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, pp. 67-73, 1997.
-  X. Wu, C. Zhang, and S. Zhang, “Mining both Possitive and Negative Association Rules,” Proc. of 19th Internal. Conf. on Data Machine Learning, pp. 658-665, 2002.
-  L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy Sets,” Information and Control, 8, pp. 338-353, 1965.
-  C. Zhang, and S. Zhang, “Association Rule Mining – Models and Algorithms,” Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, 2037, pp. 1-8, Springer-Verlag, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.