Fuzzy Configuration Space for Moving Obstacle Avoidance of Autonomous Mobile Robots
Jorge Guerra, Hajime Nobuhara, and Kaoru Hirota
Department of Computational Intelligence and Systems Science,Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, G3-49, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
-  L. Podsedkowski, J. Nowakowski, M. Idzikowski, and I. Vizvary, “A new solution for path planning in partially known or unknown environment for nonholonomic mobile robots,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol.34, pp. 145-152, 2001.
-  J. R. Layne, and K. M. Passino, “Fuzzy Model Reference Learning Control,” Journal of intelligent and Fuzzy systems, Vol.4, No.1, pp. 33-47, 1996.
-  J. C. Latombe, “Robot motion planning,” Kluwer academic publishers, pp. 12-14, pp. 370-373, 452-459, 464-469, 1996.
-  D. Driankov, A. Saffiotti, and Editors, “Fuzzy Logic Techniques for Autonomous Vehicle Navigation, Studies in fuzziness and soft computing,” Physica-Verlag, pp. 51-73, 151-179, 235-256, 367-388, 2001.
-  C. P. Pappis, “Value approximation of fuzzy systems variables,” Fuzzy systems and sets, No.39, pp. 111-115, 1991.
-  G. Dudek, and M. Jenkin, “Computational principles of mobile robotics,” Cambridge University press, pp. 16-27, 91-100, 121-148, 212-232, 2000.
-  D. Driankov, R. Palm, and Editors, “Advances in Fuzzy Control, Studies in fuzziness and soft computing,” Physica-Verlag, pp. 103-127, 129-153, 263-281, 1998.
-  A. Saffiotti, “The uses of fuzzy logic in autonomous robot navigation,” Soft computing, No.1, pp. 180-197, 1997.
-  E. Fabrizi, and A. Saffioti, “Extracting Topology-based maps from gridmaps,” Proc of the IEEE Int. conf. on robotics and automation (ICRA-2000), San Francisco, CA, pp. 2972-2978, April, 2000.
-  P. Matsakis, and S. Andrefouet, “The fuzzy line between among and surround,” Proc of the IEEE world congress on computational intelligence, Honolulu, HI, pp. 2564-2570, 2002.
-  M. Skubic, G. Chronis, P. Matsakis, and J. Keller, “Spatial Relations for Tactical Robot Navigation,” Proc. of the SPIE, Unmanned Ground Vehicle Technology III, Orlando, FL, pp. 346-352, April, 2001.
-  M. Skubic, G. Chronis, P. Matsakis, and J. Keller, “Generating Linguistic Spatial Descriptions from Sonar Readings Using the Histogram of Forces,” Proc of the IEEE Int. conf. on robotics and automation (ICRA-2001), pp. 485-490, May, 2001.
-  I. Bloch, and A. Saffioti “On the representation of fuzzy spatial relations in robot maps,” Proc of the 9th Int. conf. on information processing and the management of uncertainty (IPMU-02), Annecy, France, pp. 732-738, July, 2002.
-  M. Egerstedt, and X. Hu, “A hybrid control approach to action coordination for mobile robots,” Automatica, Vol.38, pp. 125-130, 2002.
-  Lozano-Perez & Wesley, Configuration Space, 1979.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.