Effects and Application of Current Feedback in Servo System with Current Limiter
Masatoshi Hikizu†, Hiroaki Seki, and Yoshitsugu Kamiya
Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-1192, Japan
-  K. J. Asutrom and T. Hagglund, “Automatic Tuning PID Controllers,” Instrumentt Society of America, 1988.
-  R. Haunus, M. Kinnaert, and J. L. Henrotte, “Conditioning Technique, a General Anti-windup and Bumpless Transfer Method,” Automatica Vol.23, No.6, pp. 729-739, 1987.
-  C. Bohn and D. P. Atherton, “An Analysis Package Comparing PID Anti-Windup Strategies,” IEEE Control System Magazine, Vol.15, No.2, pp. 34-40,1995.
-  Y. Peng, D. Varncic, and R. Hauns, “Anti-Windup , Bumpless, and Conditioned Trasfer Techniques for PID Controllers,” IEEE Control System Magazine, Vol.16, No.4, pp. 48-57, 1996.
-  J. K. Park and C. H. Choi, “Dynamic Compensation Method for Multivariable Control System with Saturating Actuators,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.40, No.9, pp. 1635-1640, 1995.
-  M. Saeki and N. Wada, “Design of Anti-Windup Controller Based on Matrix Inequalities,” Proc. of the 35th Conf. of Dexision and Control, pp. 261-262, 1996.
-  C. Edwards and I. Postlethwaite, “Anti-windup and Bumpless-transfer Schemes,” Automatica, Vol.34, No.2, pp. 199-210, 1998.
-  P. J. Campo, M. Morari and C. N. Nett, “Multivariable Anti-Windup and Bumpless Transer: A General Theory,” Int. Procs. American Control Conf., pp. 1706-1711, 1989.
-  F. Tyan and D. Bernstein, “Dynamics output feedback compensation for linear systems with independent amplitude and rate saturations,” Int. J. of Control, Vol.67, pp. 89-116, 1997.
-  R. Freeman and L. Praly, “Integrator backstepping for bounded controls and control rates,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.43, No.2, pp. 258-262, 1998.
-  Z. Lin, “Semi-global stabilization of disrete-time linear systems with position and rate-limited actuators,” Systems & Control Letters, Vol.34, pp. 313-322, 1998.
-  R. Sato and M. Tsutsumi, “High Performance Motion Control of Rotary Table for 5-Axis Machinig Centers,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.1, No.2, 2007.
-  M. V. Kothare, P. J. Campo, M. Morari, and C. N. Nett, “A Unified Framework for the Study of Anti-windup Designs, Automatica,” Col.30, No.12, pp. 1869-1883, 1994.
-  A. H. Glattfelder and W. Scaufelberger, “Stability Analysis of Single Loop Control System with Saturation and Antireset-Windup Circuits,” Automatic Control, Vol.28, No.12, pp. 1074-1081, 1983.
-  F. Wu, and B. Lu, “Anti-windup control design for exponentially unstable LTI systems with actuator saturation,” Systems & Control Letters, Vol.52, pp. 305-322, 2004.
-  S. Galeani, A. R. Teel, and L. Zaxxarian, “Constructive nonlinear anti-windup design for exponentially unstable linear plants,” Systems & Control Letters, Vol.56, pp. 357-365, 2007.
-  S. Galeani, S. Onori, A. R. Teel, and L. Zaccarian, “A magnitude and rate saturation model and its use in the solution of a static anti-windup problem,” Systems & Control Letters, Vol.57, pp. 1-9, 2008.
-  X. Wu and Z. Lin, “Dynamic Anti-windup Design in Anticipation of Actuator Saturation,” 2011 American Control Conf., pp. 4446-4451, 2011.
-  H. B. Shin and J. G. Park, “Anti-Windup PID Controller With Integral State Predictor for Variable-Speed Motor Drives,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electornics, Vol.59. No.3, pp. 1509-1516, 2012.
-  L. Zaccarian and A. R. Teel, “A common framework for anti-windup, bumpless tranfer and reliabel designs, Automatica,” Vol.38, pp. 1734-1744, 2002.
-  S. Tarbouriech and M. Turner, “Anti-windup design: an overview of some recent advances and open problems,” IET Control Theory & Applications, Vol.3, No.1, pp. 1-19, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.