Dynamic Optimization Production System Based on Simulation Integrated Manufacturing and its Application to Mass Production
Masahiro Nakamura*1,†, Sei Makihara*2, Jun-ichi Sugiura*3, and Yosuke Kamioka*4
*1LEXER RESEARCH Inc.
2-3-3-6F Higashikanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0031, Japan
*2Panasonic Corporation, Osaka, Japan
*3Yokogawa Manufacturing Corporation, Tokyo, Japan
*4CKD Corporation, Aichi, Japan
-  H. Komoto and N. Mishima, “A Simulation System to Analyze Effects of Relocation of Machine Tools on Supply Chain Robustness” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.6, pp. 304, 2012.
-  A. Hugo and E. N. Pistikopoulos, “Environmentally conscious longrange planning and design of supply chain networks,” J. of Cleaner Production, Vol.13, pp. 1471-1491, 2005.
-  J. Y. Chai, T. Sakaguchi, and K. Shirase, “Dynamic Controls of Genetic Algorithm Scheduling in Supply Chain,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 169-177, 2010.
-  J. Bretschneider and T. Menzel, “Virtual Optimization of Machine Tools and Production Processes,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.1, pp. 136, 2007.
-  N. Sugimura, K. Iwamura, and T. Maeda, “Special Issue on Production Planning and Scheduling,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.9, p. 209, 2015.
-  K. Tanaka, S-M. Gu, and J. Zhang, “Designing Multi-Agent Simulation with Big Time Series Data for a Global Supply Chain System,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.10, pp. 632, 2016.
-  S. Fan and X. Wang, “A Simulation Research on Inventory Cost of Custom Product Under E-commerce Circumstances,” J. in Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Automatics, Vol.19, No.3, 2015.
-  M. Sugi, M. Cheng, M. Yamamoto, H. Ito, K. Inoue, and J. Ota, “Online Rescheduling in Semiconductor Manufacturing,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 184-197, 2010.
-  R. L. Daniels and P. Kouvelis, “Robust Scheduling to Hedge Against Processing Time Uncertainty in Single-stage Production,” Management Science, Vol.41, No.2, pp. 363-376, 1995.
-  Y. Tanimizu, K. Amano, and K. Harada, “Multi-Objective Production and Transportation Scheduling Considering Carbon Dioxide Emissions Reductions in Dynamic Supply Chains,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.6, No.3, pp. 322-330, 2012.
-  D. Morita and H. Suwa, “An Optimization Method for Critical Chain Scheduling Toward Project Greenality,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.6, No.3, pp. 331–337, 2012.
-  S. Kondoh, N. Mishima, Y. Hotta, K. Watari, T. Kurita and K. Masui, “Total Performance Analysis of Manufacturing Processes,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.1, pp. 56-62, 2009.
-  N. A. J. Hastings, P. Marshall, and R. J. Willis, “Schedule Based M.R.P.: An Integrated Approach to Production Scheduling and Material Requirements Planning,” The J. of the Operational Research Society, Vol.33, No.11, pp. 1021-1029, 1982.
-  D. Morita and H. Suwa, “An Exact Method for Robust Capacity Requirements Planning,” Vol.9, No.2 pp. 216-221, 2015, IJAT.
-  M. Nakamura, “The Supreme Scheme for Global Manufacturing,” Nikkei-BP, 2011.
-  M. Nakamura, “Super Manufacturing Mangement,” Nikkei-BP, 2012.
-  M. Nakamura, “The Ground Design with Simultion as Manufacturing Strategy,” Nikkei-Monodukuri, May. 2014.
-  M. Nakamura, “The Persuit of Establishment of Ideal Production Model as the Key to Success for Global Manufacturing,” Nikkei-Monodukuri, Dec. 2014.
-  M. Nakamura, “The Development of New Method for Production System Design,” Nikkei-Monodukuri, Dec. 2014.
-  M. Nakamura, “Study on ICT system today and future for engineering chain connection in manufacturing from product design to production,” Japan Society of Presice Engineering, Vol.81 No.3, pp. 220-224, 2015.
-  M. Nakamura, “Beyond industrie4.0 / The impact of Simulation Integrated Manufcturing,” Nikkei-BP, 2015.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.