Fabrication of Stacked Layers of Fine Particle Assembly Aiming at Wavelength-Selective Reflection
Kenta Wakamatsu† and Nobuyuki Moronuki
Tokyo Metropolitan University
6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino-shi, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
-  A. F. Turner and P. W. Baumeister, “Multilayer Mirrors with High Reflectance Over an Extended Spectral Region, Applied optics,” Vol.5, No.1, pp. 69-76, 1966.
-  L. S., H. Du, J. Yang, and Z. Ma, “Optimized broad band and quasi-omnidirectional anti-reflection properties with moth-eye structures by low cost molding,” Applied Surface Science, Vol.325, pp. 100-104, 2015.
-  A. Mekis, J. C. Chen, I. Kurland, S. Fan, P. R. Villeneuve, and J. D. Joannopoulos, “High Transmission through Sharp Bends in Photonic Crystal Waveguides,” Physical Review Letters, Vol.77, pp. 3787-3790, 1996.
-  S.-Y. Lin, E. Chow, V. Hietala, P. R. Villeneuve, and J. D. Joannopoulos, “Experimental Demonstration of Guiding and Bending of Electromagnetic Waves in a Photonic Crystal,” Science, Vol.282, pp. 274-276, 1998.
-  E. Tian, J. Wang, Y. Zheng, Y. Song, L. Jiang, and D. Zhu, “Colorful humidity sensitive photonic crystal hydrogel,” J. of Materials Chemistry, Vol.18, pp. 1116-1122, 2008.
-  Y. Nishijima, K. Ueno, S. Juodkazis, V. Mizeikis, H. Misawa, T. Tanimura, and K. Maeda, “Inverse silica opal photonic crystals for optical sensing applications,” Optics Express, Vol.15, pp. 12979-12988, 2007.
-  G. Q. Liu, Z. S. Wang, Y. B. Liao, H. H. Hu, and Y. Chen, “High-quality photonic crystal heterostructures fabricated by a modified self-assembly method,” Applied Optics, Vol.48, pp. 2480-2484, 2009.
-  A. S. Dimitrov, K. Nagayama, “Continuous Covective Assembling of Fine Particles into Two-Dimensional Arrays on Solid Surfaces, Langmuir,” Vol.12, pp. 1303-1311, 1996.
-  T. Ogi, L. B. Modesto-Lopez, F. Iskandar, and K. Okuyama, “Fabrication of a large area monolayer of silica particles on a sapphire substrate by a spin coating method,” Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Vol.297, pp. 71-78, 2007.
-  Y. Inoue, M. Nishiwaki, Y. Kudo, N. Seino, T. Nakagama, and K. Uchiyama, “Preparation of Two-dimensionally Ordered Microbeads Structure Dispensed with an Ink-jet and Its Application to ELISA,” Analytical Sciences, Vol.25, pp. 235-239, 2009.
-  H. Gu, F. Rong, B. Tang, Y. Zhao, D. Fu, and Z. Gu, “Photonic Crystal Beads from Gravity-Driven Microfluidics,” Langmuir, Vol.29, No.25, pp. 7576-7582, 2013.
-  M. Kihara, K. Miyazaki, H. Tsukamoto, K. Inoue, and O. Yoshida, “Reflectivity of Photonic Crystals Self-assembled with Silica Spheres,” J. of Thermal Science and Technology, Vol.1, pp. 12-19, 2006.
-  J. R. Oh, J. H. Moon, S. Yoon, C. R. Park, and Y. R. Do, “Fabrication of wafer-scale polystyrene photonic crystal multilayers via the layer-by-layer scooping transfer technique,” J. of Materials Chemistry, Vol.21, pp. 14167-14172, 2011.
-  P. Masse, S. Reculusa, K. Clays, and S. Ravaine, “Tailoring planar defect in three-dimensional colloidal crystals,” Chemical Physics Letters, Vol.422, pp. 251-255, 2006.
-  P. Jiang, J. F. Bertone, K. S. Hwang, and V. L. Colvin, “Single-Crystal Collidal Multilayers of Controlled Thickness,” Chemistry of Materials, Vol.11, pp. 2132-2140, 1999.
-  S. Reculusa, P. Masse, and S. Ravaine, “Three-dimensional colloidal crystals with a well-defined architecture,” J. of Colloid and Interface Science, Vol.279, pp. 471-478, 2004.
-  M. Nishio, N. Moronuki, and A. Kaneko, “Instability Phenomenon in Dip-Coating Process for Self-Assembly of Fine Particles and Design Countermeasures,” Int. J. Automation Technol., Vol.5, pp. 688-693, 2011.
-  Y. Masuda, M. Itoh, T. Yonezawa, and K. Koumoto, “Low-Dimensional Arrangement of SiO2 Particles,” Langmuir, Vol.18, pp. 4155-4159, 2002.
-  N. P. Johnson, D. W. McComb, A. Richel, B. M. Treble, and R. M. De La Rue, “Synthesis and optical properties of opal and inverse opal photonic crystals,” Synthetic Metals, Vol.116, pp. 469-473, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.