Machine Bed Support with Sliding Surface for Improving the Motion Accuracy
Yusaku Shirahama†, Ryuta Sato, Yusuke Takasuka, Hidenori Nakatsuji, and Keiichi Shirase
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Kobe University
1-1 Rokko-dai, Nada, Kobe 657-8501, Japan
†Corresponding author, E-mail: email@example.com
-  E. I. Rivin, “Vibration isolation of precision equipment,” Precis Engineering, pp. 41-56, 1995.
-  K. Yoshida, H. Shimura, H. Yahagi, and J. Yoshioka, “Effects of mounting conditions of surface gridding machines upon their rocking mode vibrations,” Proc. 6th I.C.P.E, p. 477, 1995.
-  D. Huo, K, Cheng, and F. Wardle, “A holistic integrated dynamic design and modeling approach applied to the development of ultraprecision micro milling machine,” Int. J. of Machine Tools & Manufacture, Vol.50, pp. 335-343, 2010.
-  Z. Yu, K. Nakamoto, T, Ishida, and Y, Takeuchi, “Interactive design assistance system of machine tool structure in conceptual and fundamental design stage,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.4, pp. 303-311, 2010.
-  B. Li, J. Hong, and Z. Liu, “Stiffness design of machine tool structures by a biologically inspired topology optimization method,” Int. J. of Machine Tools & Manufacture, Vol.84, pp. 33-44, 2014.
-  D. Kono, Y Inagaki, and A. Matsubara, “Influence of contact stiffness on support stiffness of machine tool,” Proc. of 2011 Autumn Meeting of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, pp. 413-414, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  D. Kono, Y. Inagaki, A. Matsubara, and I. Yamaji, “A study on estimation of the support stiffness of machine tools,” Proc. of 2012 Spring Meeting of the J. of The Japan Society for Precision Engineering, pp. 351-452, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  D. Kono, S. Nishino, I. Yamaji, and A. Matsubara, “A method for stiffness tuning of machine tool support considering contact stiffness,” Int. J. of Machine Tools & Manufacture, Vol.90, pp. 50-59, 2015.
-  K. Mori, D. Kono, I. Yamaji, and A. Matsubara, “Support placement for machine tools using stiffness model,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.9, pp. 680-688, 2015.
-  K. Yoshida, H. Shimura, H. Yahagi, and J. Yoshioka, “Effects of mounting elements of surface grinding machines upon their relative receptances between grinding wheel and work table,” J. Mech. Working Technol., Vol.17, pp. 377-386, 1988.
-  D. B. DeBra, “Vibration isolation of precision machine tools and instruments,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.41, pp. 711-718, 1992.
-  Y. Altintas, C. Brecher, M. Weck, and S. Witt, “Virtual machine tool,” Annals of CIRP, Vol.54, pp. 115-138, 2005.
-  M. Law, Y. Altintas, and A. Srikantha Phani, “Rapid evaluation and optimization of machine tools with position-dependent stability,” Int. J. of Machine Tools & Manufacture, Vol.68, pp. 81-90, 2013.
-  D. H. Lee, M. Y. Yang, C. W. Oh, T. W. Gim, and Y. J. Ha, “An integrated prediction model including the cutting process for virtual product development of machine tools,” Int. J. of Machine Tools & Manufacture, Vol.90, pp. 29-43, 2015.
-  G. Bianchi, S. Cagna, N. Cau, and F. Paolucci, “Analysis of vibration damping in machine tools,” Procedia CIRP, Vol.21, pp. 367-372, 2014.
-  M. Nakaminami, T. Tokuma, T. Moriwaki, and K. Nakamoto, “Optimal structure design methodology for compound multiaxis machine tools – I,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.1, pp. 78-86, 2007.
-  M. Nakaminami, T. Tokuma, K. Matsumoto, S. Sakashita, T. Moriwaki, and K. Nakamoto, “Optimal structure design methodology for compound multiaxis machine tools – II,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.1, pp. 87-93, 2007.
-  A. Scippa, N. Grossi, and G. campatelli, “Milling surface generation model for chip thickness detection in peripheral milling,” Procedia CIRP, Vol.8, pp. 450-455, 2013.
-  K. Mori, D. Kono, I. Yamaji, and A. Matsubara, “Additional damper mounts for machine tool to reduce rocking vibration,” Proc. of the 8th LEM21, A05, 2015.
-  Y. Takasuka, Y. Shirahama, R. Sato, and K. Shirase, “State space equation model of NC machine tool with torsional bed and feed drive systems,” Proc. of ICSV22, No.457, 2015.
-  R. Sato, G. Tashiro, and K. Shirase, “Analysis of coupled vibration between feed drive systems and machine tool structure,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.9, pp. 689-697, 2015.
-  Y. Furukawa, M. Miaukane, and S. Shiozaki, “An analysis of dynamic performance of Half-floating slideways and its application to machine-tool feed drive systems,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.27, No.1, pp. 295-299, 1978.
-  S. Kaneko, R. Sato, and M. Tsutsumi, “Mathematical model of linear motor stage with non-linear friction characteristics,” J. of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, Vol.2, No.4, pp. 675-684, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.