A Novel Method of Improving Non-Sinusoidal Periodic Waveform in Force Excitation Control System
Yong Sang†, Jianlong Zhao, Yu Zhu, and Lilai Shao
School of Mechanical Engineering, Dalian University of Technology
Dalian, 116024, China
†Corresponding author, E-mail: email@example.com
-  H. Kuwano and S. Yokota, “Application of electro-hydraulic servo system to hot strip downcoiler,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.6, No.4, pp. 445-449, 2012.
-  W. S. Yu and T. S. Kuo, “Robust indirect adaptive control of the electro-hydraulic velocity control systems,” IEE Proc. Control Theory Appl., Vol.143, No.5, pp. 448-454, 1996.
-  W. M. Bessa, M. S. Dutra, and E. Kreuzer, “Sliding mode control with adaptive fuzzy dead-zone compensation of an electro-hydraulic servosystem,” J. Intell. Robot. Syst.: Theory Appl., Vol.58, No.1, pp. 3-16, 2009.
-  D. Garagic and K. Srinivasan, “Application of nonlinear adaptive control techniques to an electro-hydraulic velocity servomechanism,” IEEE Trans. Control Syst. Technol., Vol.12, No.2, pp. 303-314, 2004.
-  H.-M. Chen, J.-C. Renn, and J.-P. Su, “Sliding mode control with varying boundary layers for an electro-hydraulic position servo system,” Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., Vol.26, Nos.1-2, pp. 117-123, 2005.
-  C. Guan and S. Pan, “Adaptive sliding mode control of electro-hydraulic system with nonlinear unknown parameters,” Control Eng. Pract., Vol.16, No.11, pp. 1275-12841, 2008.
-  X. W. S. Wang and B. Yao, “Adaptive robust torque control of electric load simulator with strong position coupling disturbance,” Int. J. of Control, Automation and Systems, Vol.1, No.2, pp. 325-332, 2013.
-  C. Guan and S. Pan, “Nonlinear adaptive robust control of single-rod electro-hydraulic actuator with unknown nonlinear parameters,” IEEE Trans. Control Syst. Technol., Vol.16, No.3, pp. 434-445, 2008.
-  C. Kaddissi, J.-P. Kenné, and M. Saad, “Identification and real-time control of an electro-hydraulic servo system based on nonlinear backstepping,” Asme Trans. On Mechatronics, Vol.12, No.1, pp. 12-22, 2007.
-  J. Yao, Z. Jiao, and D. Ma, “Extended-State-Observer-Based output feedback nonlinear robust control of hydraulic systems with backstepping,” IEEE Trans. On Industrial Electronics, Vol.61, No.11, pp. 6285-6293, 2014.
-  J. Yao, Z. Jiao, D. Ma, and L. Yan, “High-accuracy tracking control of hydraulic rotary actuators with modeling uncertainties,” IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.2, pp. 633-641, 2014.
-  C. Kaddissi, J.-P. Kenne, and M. Saad, “Identification and real-time control of an electro-hydraulic servo system based on nonlinear backstepping,” IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatron., Vol.12, No.1, pp. 12-22, 2007.
-  B. Ayalew and B. T. Kulakowski, “Nonlinear decentralized position control of electro-hydraulic actuators in road simulation,” ASME 2005 Int. Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition. Design Engineering, Parts A and B, pp. 3-72, 2005.
-  H. A. Mintsa, R. Venugopal, J.-P. Kenné, and C. Belleau, “Feedback linearization-based position control of an electro-hydraulic servo system with supply pressure uncertainty,” IEEE Trans. On Control Systems Technology, Vol.20, No.4, pp. 1092-10994, 2012.
-  B. Ayalew, and K. W. Jablokow, “Partial feedback linearising force tracking control: Implementation and testing in electro-hydraulic actuation,” IET Control Theory Appl., Vol.1, No.3, pp. 689-698, 2007.
-  A. Alleyne and R. Liu “A simplified approach to force control for electro-hydraulic systems,” Control Engineering Practice, Vol.8, No.12, pp. 1347-1356, 2000.
-  X. Su, W. Li, L. Zhang, Y. Wang, Q. Fan, C. Sun, and L. Yu, “Application of RBF hierarchical neural network in automatic horizon control system of memory-cutting shearer,” 2010 Chinese Control and Decision Conf., pp. 015-2018, 2010.
-  B. Wang, Y. Dong, and K. Zhao, “Compound control for hydraulic flight motion simulator,” Chin. J. Aeronaut., Vol.23, No.2, pp. 240-2451, 2010.
-  K. Seki, M. Iwasaki, M. Kawafuku, H. Hirai, and K. Kishida, “Practical controller design of hybrid experimental system for seismic tests,” IEEE Trans. On Industrial Electronics, Vol.56, No.3, pp. 628-634, 2009.
-  J. Yao, D. Di, G. Jiang, S. Gao, and H. Yan, “Real-time acceleration harmonics estimation for an electro-hydraulic servo shaking table using Kalman filter with a linear model,” IEEE Trans. On Control Systems Technology, Vol. 22, No.2, pp. 794-800, 2014.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.