Development of Heating and Cooling Injection Mold with Far-Infrared Radiation Heater
Yasuhiko Murata and Masahiro Kuramochi
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Nippon Institute of Technology
4-1 Gakuendai, Miyashiro-mach, Minamisaitama-gun, Saitama 345-8501, Japan
-  Y. Suga, “Technology Trend on CFRP Development,” Preprints of Seikei-Kakou Autumnal Meeting 2011, pp. 167-168, 2011.
-  Textile and Clothing Division Manufacturing Industries Bureau, “The State of National Projects Related to the Thermoplastics CFRP,” J. of the Japan Society of Polymer Processing, Vol.27, No.3, pp. 78-81, 2015.
-  Y. Murata et al., “Fundamentals in Production Processing,” Corona Publishing Co. Ltd., p. 125, 2009.
-  Y. Hara, “Full 3D-Digital Surface Texturing, D3Texture and 3D – Digital Movement,” Proc. of 2014 Conference on Die and Mould Technology, pp. 49-52, 2014.
-  N. Tada, Y. Inoue et al., “Introduction of the Multi Color Molding which Realizes 3D Decoration,” Preprints of Seikei-Kakou Autumnal Meeting 2012, pp. 117-118, 2012.
-  A. Ebisawa, “Heat and Cool System to Get the Excellent Surface Finishing,” J. of the Japan Society of Polymer Processing, Vol.11, No.5, pp. 397-400, 1999.
-  ONO SANGYO Co., Ltd. Rapid Heat Cycle Molding, http:// www.onosg.co.jp/rhcm/index.html [accessed on July 21, 2015]
-  NADA Innovation, E-Mold, http://www.witswell.co.jp/HTM/emold/ emold.html [accessed on August 23, 2011]
-  R. Yoshino, “Cavity Surface Quick High Temperaturize Technology with Slender Tube Heater,” J. of the Japan Society of Polymer Processing, Vol.20, No.3, p. 192, 2008.
-  T. Iwasawa, Y. Fukushima et al., “A Basic Study on Spot Heating Weld-less Manufacturing System – Die Temperature Distribution by CAE Analysis for a Design – ,” Preprints of Seikei-Kakou Annual Meeting 2011, pp. 91-92, 2011.
-  A. Wada et al., U.K. Patent GB2 081 171A, 1982.
-  R. Nicolas and F. Jose, “How Inductive Heating can Improve Plastic Injection,” J. of the Japan Society of Polymer Processing, Vol.23, No.12, pp. 705-710, 2011.
-  Y. Murata, K. Kino et al., “Improvement on Injection Molded Products Appearance by Induction Heating Mold,” J of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.75, No.3, pp. 407-411, 2009.
-  Y. Murata, K. Kino et al., “Improvement on Injection Molded Products Appearance by Induction Heating Mold,” Abstracts for 24nd Annual Meeting of Polymer Processing Society, CD-ROM, File No.S13-1327, 2008.
-  Y. Murata, M. Koike, and S. Pan “Improving the Properties of Injection Molded Products with Induction Heating and Cooling Molds,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.9, No.1, pp. 3-9, 2015.
-  CAP Co., Ltd., Thermo Assisted Molding, http://www.cap-inc. co.jp/cfrtp [accessed on July 21, 2015]
-  S. Abe, Y. Murata et al., “Measurement of melt Temperature Distribution along the Cavity Thickness Direction by Using Integrated Thermocouple Sensor Part III – Investigation of Temperature Distribution under Several Cavity Conditions –,”J. of the Japan Society of Polymer Processing, Vol.15, No.2, pp. 140-147, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.