Development of Technology for Creating Composite Materials of Machine Tool
Nagaoka University of Technology
1603-1 Kamitomioka, Nagaoka, Niigata 940-2188, Japan
-  T. Moriwaki, E. Shamoto, and T. Tokunaga, “Thermal deformation of an ultra-precision machine tool due to environmental temperature change,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Trans. of JSME, Series C, Vol.63, No.615, pp. 4025-4030, 1997 (in Japanese).
-  H. Nakajima, “Lotus-type porous metals” Bulletin of The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan, Vol.6, No.9, pp. 701-707, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  T. Kobayashi, T. Matsubayashi, and K. Shibata, “ On the improvement of the damping capacity of a steel structure by overlaying with fiber-reinforced plastics,” Transaction of JSME, Series C, Vol.58, No.554, pp. 3096-3101, 1992 (in Japanese).
-  M. Okada, A. Hosokawa, N. Asakawa, Y. Fujita, and T. Ueda, “Influence of Minimum Quantity Lubrication on Tool Temperature in End Milling of Difficult-to-Cut Materials Having Low Thermal Conductivity,” Trans. of JSME, Series C, Vol.78, No.792, pp. 3093-3103, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  H. W. Russell, “Principles of Heat Flow in Porous Insulators,” J. Am. Ceram. Society, Vol.18, pp. 1-5, 1956.
-  I. Tanabe, K. Takada, and A. Nakamura, “Thermal and Mechanical Characteristics of Epoxy Resin Concrete Used in Machine Tool Structures,” Trans. of JSME, Series C, Vol.56, No.525, pp. 1314-1321, 1990 (in Japanese).
-  I. Tanabe, J. Mizutani, and Y. Yamada, “Development of Ceramic Resin Concrete for Precision Machine Tool Structures (Development of Three-Dimensional and Functionally Gradient Material),” Trans. of JSME, Series C, Vol.62, No.596, pp. 1619-1625, 1996(in Japanese).
-  I. Tanabe, S. Takiguchi, and T. Iyama, “Development of Software for Creating New Materials with Hybrid Properties,” Trans. of JSME, Series C, Vol.78, No.786, pp 595-604, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  I. Tanabe, M. Nagano, A. Ohkubo, and K. Takada, “Thermal and mechanical properties of epoxy resin concrete for the structure of a machine tool,” Journal of the JSPE, Vol.52, No.4, pp. 735-738, 1986 (in Japanese).
-  I. Tanabe, R. Igarashi, and S. Takahashi, “Development of sintered alumina and magnesium composite with high static stiffness and high damping ratio,” Trans. of the JSME Vol.81, No.826, 2015 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.