Micro Imprinting for Al Alloy Using Ni-W Electroformed Mold
Manabu Yasui*, Satoru Kaneko*, Masaharu Takahashi**, Takashi Sano***, Yasuo Hirabayashi*, Takeshi Ozawa*, and Ryutaro Maeda**
*Kanagawa Industrial Technology Center
705-1, Shimoimaizumi, Ebina, Japan
**National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan
***LEAP Co., Ltd, Japan
-  M. S. Mustafa, C. Peng, and B. Oelmann, “Stator-Free Low Angular Speed Sensor Based on a MEMS Gyroscope,” Instrumentation and Measurement, IEEE Transactions, Vol. 63, pp. 2591–2598, Sep. 2014.
-  H. Nishida, H. Tanaka, and T. Murata, “Thin Film Aluminum Alloy for Movable Electrical Circuit,” J. Japan Inst. Metals, Vol. 69, pp. 439-443, May 2005.
-  T. D. Phuc, M. Yoshino, A. Yamanaka, and T. Yamamoto, “Effects of Morphology of Nanodots on Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance Property,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.8, pp. 74-82, Jan. 2014
-  C. Langhammer, M. Schwind, B. Kasemo, and I. Zori’c, “Localized Surface Plasmon Resonances in Aluminum Nanodisks,” Nano Lett., 2008, Vol.8, pp. 1461–1471, Apr. 2008.
-  T. Maeno, K. Mori, and K. Fujimoto, “Hot Gas Bulging of Aluminum Alloy Tube by Resistance Heating in Forming Machine,” Journal of the JSTP, Vol.50, pp. 424-428, May 2009.
-  M. Yasui, S. Kaneko, M. Takahashi, H. Ito, M. Arai, Y. Hirabayashi, T. Ozawa, and R. Maeda, “Property Variation of Ni-W Electroformed Mold for Micro-Press Molding,” JJAP 52, 11NJ05, 2013.
-  H. Ikeda, S. Ioku, T. Fujita, K. Maenaka, and M. Maeda, “Study of Ni-W alloy as a MEMS Material,” T. IEE Japan, Vol.119-E, pp. 598-603, 1999.
-  Japan Institute of Light Metals, “Aluminium Hand Book,” p. 252, Asakurashoten, Tokyo, 1963 (in Japanese).
-  S. Ngasaki, M. Hirabayashi, “Nigengoukionjoutaizushu,” Agunegijutusenta, p. 37, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.