Effects of Grain Size on the Groove Depths in Microlaser Cutting of Austenitic Stainless Steel SUS304
Komatsuseiki Kosakusho Co., Ltd.
942-2 Shiga, Suwa city, Nagano, Japan
-  F. Vollertsen, D. Biermann, H. N. Hansen, I. S. Jawahir, and K. Kuzman, “Size effects in manufacturing of metallic components,” CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, Vol.58, No.2, pp. 566-587, 2009.
-  S. H. Wang (Ed.), “Nanostructured metals and alloys,” Woodhead Publishing Limited, pp. 747-786, 2011.
-  Y. Saotome, “State of the Art in Micro Forming and View in the Future,” Journal of the Japan Society for Technology of Plasticity, Vol.49, No.570, pp. 614-618, 2008.
-  N. Tsuji, Y. Saito, H. Utsunomiya, and S. Tanigawa, “Ultra-fine grained bulk steel produced by accumulative roll-bonding (ARB) process,” Scripta Materialia, Vol.40, No.7, pp. 795-800, 1999.
-  A. D.Schino, M. Barteri, and J. M. Kenny, “Development of ultra fine grain structure by martensitic reversion in stainless steel,” Journal of materials science letters, Vol.21, No.9, pp. 751-753, 2002.
-  I. Salvatori, T.Inoue, and K. Nagai, “Ultrafine grain structure through dynamic recrystallization for Type 304 stainless steel,” ISIJ int., Vol.42, No.7, pp. 744-750, 2002.
-  S. Torizuka, E. Muramatsu, S. N. Murty, and K. Nagai, “Microstructure evolution and strength-reduction in area balance of ultrafine-grained steels processed by warm caliber rolling,” Scripta materialia, Vol.55, No.8, pp. 751-754. 2006.
-  A. Belyakov, T. Sakai, and H. Miura, “Fine-Grained Structure Formation in Austenitic Stainless Steel under Multiple Deformation at 0.5T m,” Materials Trans., Vol.41, No.4, pp. 476-484. 2000.
-  S. Takagi and M. Tomita, “Ultra-fine grain steel,” Kogyo Zairyo (Engineering Materials), Vol.54, No.1, pp. 30-31, 2006.
-  T. Komatsu, H. Kobayashi, S. Torizuka, and S. Nagayama, “Micro Hole Piercing for Ultra Fine Grained Steel,” Materials Science Forum, Vol.783, pp. 2653-2658, 2014.
-  T. Komatsu, M. Komatsu, H. Yanagisawa, T. Uehara, T. Yanagisawa, and S. Manabe, “Development of Advanced Stamping Process of Orifice Plate for Electric Controlled Fuel Injector – Contribution of Small Parts to Environment–,” Journal of the Japan Society for Technology of Plasticity, Vol.52, No.611, pp. 1281-1285, 2011.
-  M. Katoh, T. Shiratori, Y. Suzuki, S. Nakano, and T. Komatsu, “Deformation of Material in Punching of Slanted Fine Hole in SUS304 Sheets with Fine-grained Microstructure,” Journal of the Japan Society for Technology of Plasticity, Vol.55, No.638, pp. 223-227. 2014.
-  S. Torizuka, E. Muramatsu, T. Komatsu, and S. Nagayama, “Characterization of Sheared Edge of Ultrafine-Grained Steel,” Journal of the Japan Society for Technology of Plasticity, Vol.55, No.642, pp. 626-632, 2014.
-  T. Komatsu, T. Matsumura, and S. Torizuka, “Effect of grain size in stainless steel on cutting performance in micro-scale cutting,” Int. Journal of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.3, pp. 334-341. 2011.
-  T. Komatsu, T. Yoshino, T. Matsumura, and S. Torizuka, “Effect of crystal grain size in stainless steel on cutting process in micromilling,” Proc. CIRP, Vol.1, pp. 150-155, 2012.
-  T. Komatsu, T. Yoshino, S. Torizuka, and T. Matsumura, “Effect on stainless steel surfaces form micro cutting in different grain size,” Int. Conf. on Micro Manufacturing, No.116, 2014.
-  F. Siegel, U. Klug, R. Kling, and A. Ostendorf, “Extensive micro-structuring of metals using picosecond pulses – Ablation behavior and industrial relevance,” Journal of Laser Micro/Nanoengineering, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 104-110, 2009.
-  M. Fujita and M. Hashida, “Femtosecond-Laser Processing,” Journal of Plasma Fusion, Vol.81, pp. 195-201, 2005.
-  T. J.Wieting and J. L. DeRosa, “Effects of surface condition on the infrared absorptivity of 304 stainless steel,” Journal of Applied Physics, Vol.50, No.2, pp. 1071-1078, 1979.
-  Z. Guosheng, P. M. Fauchet, and A. E. Siegman, “Growth of spontaneous periodic surface structures on solids during laser illumination,” Physical Review B, Vol.26, No.10, pp. 5366, 1982.
-  P. T.Mannion, J. Magee, E. Coyne, G. M. O’Connor, and T. J. Glynn, “The effect of damage accumulation behavior on ablation thresholds and damage morphology in ultrafast laser micro-machining of common metals in air,” Applied surface science, Vol.233, No.1, pp. 275-287, 2004.
-  C. S.Lee, N. Koumvakalis, and M. Bass, “Spot size dependence of laser induced damage to diamond turned Cu mirrors,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol.41, No.7, pp. 625-627, 1982.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.