Micro Drilling Simulation of Ultra-Short Pulsed Laser Ablation of Glass
Division of System Science, Nagasaki University
1-14 Bunkyo-machi, Nagasaki-shi, Nagasaki 852-8521, Japan
-  J. R. Vazquez de Aldana, C. Mendez, L. Roso, and P. Moreno, “Propagation of ablation channels with multiple femtosecond laser pulses in dielectrics: numerical simulations and experiments,” J. of Phys. D: Applied Physics, Vol.38, pp. 2764-2768, 2005.
-  M. Sun, U. Eppelt, S. Russ, C. Hartmann, C. Siebert, J. Zhu, and W. Schulz, “Numerical analysis of ablation and damage in glass with multiple picosecond laser pulses,” Optics Express, Vol.21, No.7, pp. 7858-7868, 2013.
-  L. Jiang and H. L. Tsai, “A plasma model combination with improved two-temperature equation for ultrafast ablation of dielectrics,” J. of Applied Physics, Vol.104, pp. 093101-1-8, 2008.
-  L. Jiang and H. L. Tsai, “Energy transport and material removal in wide bandgap materials by a femtosecond laser pulse,” I. J. Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol.48, pp. 487-499, 2005.
-  L. Jiang and H. L. Tsai, “Improved Two-emperature Model and Its Application in Ultrashort Laser Heating of Metal Films,” J. Heat Transfer, Vol.127, pp. 1167-1173, 2005.
-  A. Ben-Yakar and R. L. Byer, “Femtosecond laser ablation properties of borosilicate glass,” J. of Applied Physics, Vol.96, No.9, pp. 5316-5323, 2004.
-  A. Ben-Yakar, A. Harkin, J. Ashmore, R. L. Byer, and H. A. Stone, “Thermal and fluid processes of a thin melt zone during femtosecond laser ablation of glass: the formation of rims by single laser pulses,” J. of Phys. D: Applied Physics, Vol.40, pp. 1447-1459, 2007.
-  P. K. Kennedy, “A First-Order Model for Computation of Laser-Induced Breakdown Thresholds in Ocular and Aqueous Media: Part I-Theory,” IEEE J. of Quantum Electronics, Vol.31, No.12, pp. 2241-2249, 1995.
-  C. H. Fan, J. Sun and J. P. Longtin, “I Breakdown threshold and localized electron density in water induced by ultrashort laser pulses,” J. Applied Physics, Vol.91, No.4, pp. 2530-2536, 2002.
-  V. S. Popov, “Tunnel and multiphoton ionization of atoms and iones in a strong laser field (Keldysh theory),” Physics Uspekhi, Vol.47, No.9, pp. 855-885, 2004.
-  L. V. Keldysh, “Ionization in the field of a strong electromagnetic wave,” Soviet Physics JETP, Vol.20, No.5, pp. 1307-1314, 1965.
-  A. Kaiser, B. Rethfeld, M. Vicanek, and G. Simon, “Microscopic processes in dielectrics under iradiation by subpicosecond laser pulses,” Physical review B, Vol.61, No.17, pp. 437-450, 2000.
-  B. C. Stuart, M. D. Feit, S. Herman, A. M. Rubenchik, B. W. Shore, and M. D. Petty, “Nanosecond-to-femtosecond laser-induced breakdown in dielectrics,” Physical review B, Vol.53, No.4, pp. 1749-1761, 1996.
-  M. Lenzner, J. Kruger, S. Sartania, Z. Cheng, C. Spielmann, G. Mourou, W. Kautec, and F. Krausz, “Femtosecond optical breakdown in dielectrics,” Physical review letters, Vol.80, No.18, pp. 4076-4079, 1998.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.