An Exact Method for Robust Capacity Requirements Planning
Daisuke Morita* and Haruhiko Suwa**
2-19-1 Ohmiya, Suginami-ku, Tokyo 168-8508, Japan
17-8 Ikeda-naka-machi, Neyagawa, Osaka 572-8508, Japan
-  M. Sugi, M. Cheng, M. Yamamoto, H. Ito, K. Inoue, and J. Ota, “Online Rescheduling in Semiconductor Manufacturing,” International Journal of Automation Technology, Vol.4, No.2, pp.,184–197, 2010.
-  J. Y. Chai, T. Sakaguchi, and K. Shirase, “Dynamic Controls of Genetic Algorithm Scheduling in Supply Chain,” International Journal of Automation Technology, Vol.4, No.2, pp.,169–177, 2010.
-  R. L. Daniels and P. Kouvelis, “Robust Scheduling to Hedge Against Processing Time Uncertainty in Single-stage Production,” Management Science, Vol.41, No.2, pp.,363–376, 1995.
-  A. Kouvelis, R. L. Daniels, and G. Vairaktarakis, “Robust scheduling of a two-machine flow shop with uncertain processing times,” IIE Transactions, Vol.32, pp.,421–432, 2000.
-  V. J. Leon, “Measures and robust scheduling for job shops,” IIE Transactions, Vol.26, No.5, pp.,32–43, 1994.
-  D. Briskorn, J. Leung, and M. Pinedo, “Robust scheduling on a single machine using time buffers,” IIE Transactions, Vol.43, No.6, pp.,383–398, 2011.
-  J. Yang and G. Yu, “On the Robust Single Machine Scheduling Problem,” Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, Vol.6, pp.,17–33, 2002.
-  Y. Tanimizu, K. Amano, and K. Harada, “Multi-Objective Production and Transportation Scheduling Considering Carbon Dioxide Emissions Reductions in Dynamic Supply Chains,” International Journal of Automation Technology, Vol.6, No.3, pp.,322–330, 2012.
-  D. Morita and H. Suwa, “An Optimization Method for Critical Chain Scheduling Toward Project Greenality,” International Journal of Automation Technology, Vol.6, No.3, pp.,331–337, 2012.
-  H. Hibino, T. Sakuma, and M. Yamaguchi, “Evaluation System for Energy Consumption and Productivity in Manufacturing System Simulation,” International Journal of Automation Technology, Vol.6, No.3, pp.,279–288, 2012.
-  H. Narita and H. Fujimoto, “Analysis of Environmental Impact due to Machine Tool Operation,” International Journal of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.1, pp.,49–55, 2009.
-  S. Kondoh, N. Mishima, Y. Hotta, K. Watari, T. Kurita and K. Masui, “Total Performance Analysis of Manufacturing Processes,” International Journal of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.1, pp.,56–62, 2009.
-  H. Oden, G. Langenwalter and R. Lucier, “Handbook of Material and Capacity Requirements Planning,” McGraw-Hill, New York, 1993. [Wuttipornpun2007] T. Wuttipornpun and P. Yenradee, “A New Approach for a Finite CapacityMaterial Requirement Planning System,” International Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.12, No.2, pp.,28–51, 2007.
-  T. Wuttipornpun and P. Yenradee, “A New Approach for a Finite CapacityMaterial Requirement Planning System,” International Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.12, No.2, pp.,28–51, 2007.
-  W. O. Rom, O. I. Tukel, and J. R. Muscatello, “MRP in a job shop environment using a resource constrained project scheduling model,” Omega, Vol.30, pp.,275–286, 2002.
-  J. C. Wortman, M. J. Euwe, M. Taal, and V. C. S. Wires, “A review of capacity planning technique within standard software packages,” Production Planning & Control, Vol.7, No.2, pp.,117–128, 1996.
-  P. J. Billington, J. O. McClain, and L. J. Thomas, “Mathematical Programming Approaches to Capacity-Constrained MRP Systems: Review, Formulation and Problem Reduction,” Management Science, Vol.29, No.10, pp.,1126–1141, 1983.
-  H. Matsuura and H. Tsubone, “Setting Planned Leadtimes in Capacity Requirements Planning,” The Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol.44, No.8, pp.,809–816, 1993.
-  N. A. J. Hastings, P. Marshall, and R. J. Willis, “Schedule Based M.R.P.: An Integrated Approach to Production Scheduling and Material Requirements Planning,” The Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol.33, No.11, pp.,1021–1029, 1982.
-  H. Suwa and D. Morita, “A study on stability-directed capacity requirements planning (Application to flexible job shops),” Transactions of the JSME, Vol.80, No.814, 2014.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.